[SELLING] Rider Belts & Accessories (Kabuto, Den-O, Zeronos)

K9999

Akira?
It pains me to do this but I must! T_T

Everything is up for offers, but I kindly ask that you not lowball.

Items are in good, clean, collectible condition.

The belts do not have their boxes.

I can ship overseas, but it can be costly

First come first serve

Please send me a message with your offer and I'll get back to you.

[DEN-O]
http://imageshack.us/a/img195/6601/img0354w7zpse42be23f.jpg

[KABUTO]
SOLD

[ZERONOS]
SOLD



Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
Has anyone bought from K9999 (his Kabuto zecter and Zeronos belts or anything else)? I bought something from him via PM and paid through PayPal goods 2 weeks ago. He said he would ship it on April 29th with tracking but he hasn't replied after that. Getting a little worried.

I've sent him a PM on May 1st and no replies. Sent another yesterday...
K9999, all I want to know is if you've sent my item and if I can have the tracking number
 
Sorry to say it but you've probably been cheated out of your money. I gave him money thru PayPal for a DX mobirates back in March and never received anything. At first he said he would give me a refund but he quit replying.
 
For reals? Wow. I knew it was too good to be true on the price of the item I bought from him. Well, I'll give him until the end of Saturday for a reply/if package even comes. If not, report to PayPal.

Seriously, scamming me out of $40? That's pretty sad. How was he able to sell his Kabuto and Zeronos belts but not the thing I want? Probably lied about it.
 
wow that is low, good thing I didn't fall for it, heh would've probably hunted him down to tear his throat out if I had
 
I know this doesn't help with the whole getting scammed thing but.. they releasing a super best Den-O belt if that helps.
 
Well to be honest it helps me out too. I'm trying to re build my rider belt collection sooooooo. : D But seriously though I think it's going to retail for 4500yen? This'll be awesome for tons of people, it also comes with the four imagin cards! Can't wait to get my rider belt display ready.
 
Well to be honest it helps me out too. I'm trying to re build my rider belt collection sooooooo. : D But seriously though I think it's going to retail for 4500yen? This'll be awesome for tons of people, it also comes with the four imagin cards! Can't wait to get my rider belt display ready.

sellers regrets I take it?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top