Kamen_Sentai
Member
you are assuming too much. its funny because I din't even know you were here. I just quoted him.
the only way you can please these nitpicking bitches is by giving them something nearly perfection.
nothing is perfect, some people will like it and some not
Duh? Of course no one will like all the same things. That doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for perfection. And that doesn't mean you can insult the people who aren't so pollyannish.
but there is a limit for hating something and for not liking it, I can take people saying they don't like den-o because of its comedy, or kiva because of some characters. or decade when some people say it has no story and other stuff. but some people just take it too far.
What nitpicking? Saying the plot was a trainwreck is nitpicking? Saying the main cast of characters were poorly handled and looked as though they didn't really give a damn is nitpicking? Saying the show felt like a big jip is nitpicking? That's not nitpicking, that's people having legitimate grievances. It seems here that this is in truth another case of fanboys trying to disparage anyone who talks negatively about their precious shows. It happened with Den-O, and now it's happening with Decade.
Not to dampen you, but since you very well see the truth,so why not just accept it and move on?Its already been like 1 year since Decade.
That worked for me with Kiva....so...
I mean, the truth is, Decade is not that bad,just that it wasn't good.And some people still find it watchable.
------------------
Believe me, you have it easier than me.I had followed a story worse than Decade from last year.And I got the same treatment as you, only circumstances were slightly worse.