Review: KR Den O DX Henshin Belts & Weapons

Sorry for double posting but after watching the vid for "CHARGED AND UP" for Zeronos, how in the world do u do it ?!?
 
It's in my hands now brudder, yes i know i MIA for quite sometime already so i will try to post up a review in September after my Passing Out Parade.

Have I ever told you how much I hate you?

Haha. Waiting for your review. I bet you've already gotten the Climax Form phone, you lucky bastard.
 
I posted a review of mine over at RB, I'll just copy it over here

My EX Den-O Movie Belt arrived yesterday. I was asked to post a review of it, so here we go

Packaging: Typical boxart for Bandai Japan. Lots of graphics, and that's a good thing. There's no window however, so you can't actually see the belt inside.

Pic2067jpg-13.jpg


Contents: Wing Form plate, Ga-O plate, Rider Pass, Seig Imagin card, back connector, belt strap, belt

Pic2062jpg-18.jpg


Closeup of the Seig Imagin card
Pic2064jpg-16.jpg


Belt: The belt is basically a repaint of the Den-O Belt. Everything is cast in a dark grey color plastic. The difference is on the functional part of the belt. Instead of having four different colored buttons, there is only one grey colored button.

Pic2063jpg-17.jpg


Features: When you turn it on, the center flashes both blue and red, and it plays a startup sound different from the Den-O Belt. Then you can place either of the two plates on the belt. We'll start with the Wing Form plate. The plate snaps in place on the belt, and you're set to change into Wing Form. Press the grey button and it plays the melody heard in Episode 24. Swiping the pass prompts the Belt to say "Wing Form" followed by the henshin sound effects. Note that it does not have the swan sound from the episode. Using the pass again, the belt will say "Full Charge" and play the same effects as the Den-O belt.

Pic2065jpg-15.jpg


On to the Ga-O plate. Placing the Ga-O plate on the belt causes the belt to briefly light up and play an attaching sound. Pressing the grey button now produces rather evil sounding music (think Bowser fights from Super Mario 64). Swipe the pass, and the belt says "Ga-O Form" and plays a rather lengthy henshin sound. It sounds very metallic, and there's even the crocodile-visor jaw snapping sound. Using the pass once more, we get "Full Charge" and the same sound effect as before.

Pic2066jpg-14.jpg


Overall: This is an OK belt. It obviously doesn't do as much as the Den-O belt. I did have two issues with it. Firstly, why did it only include a card for Sieg? I was hoping there would also be a card for Ga-O, since it's not included in his GaoLiner toy. Secondly, the Rider Pass is identical to the Den-O Belt one. Where's my Master Pass? Aside from these things, it's a decent addition to the Den-O toyline. It's an EX toy, so that means it's a limited production item. I would say get it if you want all of Den-O's forms, as this is the only way to get Wing Form. If you're just a casual collector, it's probably a safe pass.

I should have the Keitaros Phone by the end of the week. I'll do a review of that as well if no one else posts one.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top