"Resident Evil: Afterlife" - Movie Discussion

I'm pretty excited for this film. Extinction may have sucked major ass, but I do love Resident Evil. But I'm curious as to why the Executioner Majini is there.
 
You what, I actually still really enjoyed watching the second one in the cinema. It wasn't great, but I had no expectations of it so what I got was a pretty fun movie where I never thought I'd see that scary mofo Nemesis walking around.

The third was **** though.
 
You what, I actually still really enjoyed watching the second one in the cinema. It wasn't great, but I had no expectations of it so what I got was a pretty fun movie where I never thought I'd see that scary mofo Nemesis walking around.

The third was **** though.

When the first movie came out I enjoyed it. It could have worked as a semi-prequel to the first game. And while I loved Nemesis in the 2nd movie, the rest of it just was a lot of meh for me. They nailed the Nemesis look.
 
Yeah, he was perfect and didn't look that stupid in real life.

I didn't really enjoy the first one, it just didn't really feel like a Resident Evil movie. Then along comes the second one and we got all the characters running around an infected Raccoon City, zombies and signature monsters everywhere, recognizable locations and recreated shots from the game. I was pleased for the two hours. You'd probably wouldn't like it if you never played the games though.

Making the world a desert in the third was such a bad bad choice.
 
whoa wesker? So this is pretty much RE5 and the RE movie crossing into a weird hyrbrid. lol I cant wait
 
Bought the trilogy on b-r this week. Watching part 2 awhile ago got me into it big time, the movies are just so much fun.

Is this one set for a 2010 release?.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top