You have to roll them and then what?

I don't know! They don't take turns! They just attack and then play spell and trap card/ spell and trap monsters. Yes!
Spell and trap MONSTERS!

What are spaces Biblio? I don't think that's something in the show.

Raxbait: Hip
LOL, Yugioh had weird stuff too.
They....got hurt whenever the projectile monsters attacked them.....they're not real though o_O

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
I don't know! They don't take turns! They just attack and then play spell and trap card/ spell and trap monsters. Yes!
Spell and trap MONSTERS!

What are spaces Biblio? I don't think that's something in the show.

I think spaces were in the game, but I'm not sure. I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes of Bakugan.

In Justice, We Trust!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND BAKUGAN!

I keep watching it and watching it but I don't get it! How does this game work?!!! I love the Kamen Rider reference but I don't get it!! Yu-Gi-Oh was so much easier! I feel so old! T_T

Dude, you're not a lone.

I watched a few episodes of Bakugan and I STILL don't understand how the actual game works LOL.

Bibilo: I think spaces might be in the real game but not the show. I never saw it played in person.

But the dubbing is horrible they don't know how to match there lips with words. So they make weird pauses like......this.

Preyas.jpg

This is the only good thing in the show. He's one big Rider Nigo reference.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Bibilo: I think spaces might be in the real game but not the show. I never saw it played in person.

But the dubbing is horrible they don't know how to match there lips with words. So they make weird pauses like......this.

Preyas.jpg

This is the only good thing in the show. He's one big Rider Nigo reference.

Didn't 4kids dub it?

In Justice, We Trust!

It's not just that, the VAs either make the characters sound annoying or older then their suppose to be....and I HATE IT when dubs do that.

Banned
Yep, i still have some cards, and play the video gmes often.
BTW, Tag Force 5 for PSP comes out on the 26th!