Ready the bracelets Wonder Woman has been cast

wonder-woman-poster_thumb.jpg

I remember seeing this pilot film on ABC as a kid, and was disappointed that this version looked nothing like Wonder Woman, as I had already enjoyed watching the Lynda Carter series (and prior second pilot film) this film resulted in.

Thankfully, good taste prevailed, as the producers regretted the changes made to Wonder Woman in the first pilot.
 
Man she looks pissed in that picture. Maybe the boots were blue but she just kicked someone so hard they turned red from the blood.
 
They fixed her boots! :coolshades:

Oh, read that wrong the first time. Sorry. :sweat:

Man she looks pissed in that picture. Maybe the boots were blue but she just kicked someone so hard they turned red from the blood.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be the guy who she's chasing down with that face.

....aaaaaand now I'm totally okay with this Wonder Woman. Thanks Musashi! :thumbs:

You're very much welcome.
 
I also notice the pants aren't shiny anymore. Gotta admit the design looks a bit more balanced this way. Still don't like the belt and having the star 3 times is redundant. Just keep it to the tiara.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top