Re-Watching Tokusatsu / What Tokusatsu are you currently rewatching now?

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
I was just wondering..

How often do you "re-watch" a Tokusatsu series that you've already seen before?

Me? Sometimes I have a bad habit of not doing that. Sometimes I get a little bit too tempted into moving on to another series that I haven't seen before.

Plus I have a bad habit of forgetting which episode I've last seen. This is why I came up with the Idea of writing down the name/number of the episode on a sheet of paper, and when you watch the next episode you can cross that off and write the next one down. Pretty cool Idea, ne?

Currently I'm re-watching ZyuRanger. I'm on episode 6 now. Also I'm hoping sooner or later I can re-watch Kamen Rider Black and RX, but this time in it's correct order. Originally I watched RX first, then Black, but now I want to watch Black first and then RX as a sequel like it's meant to be. (if you know what I mean?).

So, which series are you guys re-watching, and what episodes are you on?
 
I am not really rewatching unless if you count watching 1 episode of Abaranger every friday/saturday like a tv line up til the school year is over.
 
The only shows I've ever watched more than once is Jetman, Ryuki, and Faiz.

I am currentley waiting on some new Toku (Maskman, B-Fighter, and Fiveman). So I am trying to decide what show I should watch for a 2nd time. I was thinking either Liveman or Kamen Rider Black.
 
Forever Knight said:
So I am trying to decide what show I should watch for a 2nd time. I was thinking either Liveman or Kamen Rider Black.
Go for both, because they both have one thing in common!! Awesomeness!! :thumbs:
 
For a while I had been rewatching Masked Angel Rosetta a number of times. I just love that show, and it's short so rewatching it is easy to do. But recently I finished rewatching Kamen Rider Agito.
 
I normally don't rewatch stuff, mainly since I always have other stuff to move onto.

Although I did rewatch Faiz a month or so ago... this time with subtitles. lol
 
I do like to rewatch things cause I always notice certain details that I didn't notice the first time around. Rewatching always seems to show me a new perspective and I usually wind up liking the said series more than I did the first time around.
 
I went back to watch Showa Godzilla and Gamera...Dairanger and Faiz...

Dairanger...gave me more appreciation of the 3 Baka Gorma.

Faiz...it pissed me off even more once Kusaka appeared. And many characters didn't get a proper respective closure by the series end.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top