RagnorokKing Lurker Jan 27, 2009 #1 Do not look at this thread. Allright, so I had planned on doing this, but Kimiden told me he'd rather not have an RP about R5. so Never F@cking mind.... If an Admin sees ths thread, please delete it. Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
Do not look at this thread. Allright, so I had planned on doing this, but Kimiden told me he'd rather not have an RP about R5. so Never F@cking mind.... If an Admin sees ths thread, please delete it.
M Matrix Matrix of Leadership Feb 23, 2009 #3 That would be a amazing thing!!! Keith you should join too
Keith Justice New Member Feb 23, 2009 #4 That would require more time and attention than I have to spare, but you're MORE than welcome to use me as an NPC..
That would require more time and attention than I have to spare, but you're MORE than welcome to use me as an NPC..
M Matrix Matrix of Leadership Feb 24, 2009 #5 Will do. I am going to post my idea of and HJU Rp. Let me know what you think. Could you at least make a bio about yourself as an NPC?
Will do. I am going to post my idea of and HJU Rp. Let me know what you think. Could you at least make a bio about yourself as an NPC?