Z Zenoff64 Member Oct 19, 2011 #12 These prices are great. I'd be all over them if I wasn't collecting their Bluray counterparts.
T Tenji Lurker Nov 3, 2011 #14 Still got what is listed, next person that buys, I will ship for free if you're in the USA. International will be discounted instead.
Still got what is listed, next person that buys, I will ship for free if you're in the USA. International will be discounted instead.
Hurricane Blue23666 Member Jan 29, 2013 #15 i wound like to buy off of u i wound like to buy off of u the super sentai movies u still have :supersayin::meh:
i wound like to buy off of u i wound like to buy off of u the super sentai movies u still have :supersayin::meh:
Mr G Fighting evil makes me thirsty Jan 29, 2013 #16 This thread is over a year old and Tenji's last activity was May of 2012 so I doubt you'll be getting a response.
This thread is over a year old and Tenji's last activity was May of 2012 so I doubt you'll be getting a response.