Prom Stories?

Can the people that didn't go to prom just stay out the thread? The guy wants prom stories, not "Prom sucks!" stories.

Sorry if I seem a little agitated, but I can't stand it when people derail threads like this.

Doesn't "I didn't go to prom because..." qualify as a prom story?
 
Prom sucked for me when I went my senior year. I didn't have a date, nearly got lost on the way to the hotel where they had it, the dinner sucked, and the dance floor was too small to fit everyone. I had a bad time and when I was driving home, I never felt so lonely. But I'm cool now.
 
Last edited:
Can the people that didn't go to prom just stay out the thread? The guy wants prom stories, not "Prom sucks!" stories.

Sorry if I seem a little agitated, but I can't stand it when people derail threads like this.

Any story relating to prom is on topic here. It doesn't matter if the person didn't go to prom, what happened to them prom night, or what ever. The I didn't go to prom stories are prom stories. If you are having that big a fuss about it then get the topic changed to "Prom stories only if you were there"
 
Any story relating to prom is on topic here. It doesn't matter if the person didn't go to prom, what happened to them prom night, or what ever. The I didn't go to prom stories are prom stories. If you are having that big a fuss about it then get the topic changed to "Prom stories only if you were there"

Then why you gottah go and bag on my prom night? Trying to grasp the concept of having fun with your friends with alcohol ain't the topic thread here:redface2:
 
Last edited:
Then why you gottah go and bag on my prom night? Trying to grasp the concept of having fun with your friends with alcohol ain't the topic thread here:redface2:

You sure can't let anything go can you? I dropped it, you should too. But since you just had to bring it up again, yeah I think it is pretty stupid to get drunk, act like an idiot, and do the things you said you did. Am I condemning you for it as you accuse me of, no I am not. Like I have said WE ALL DO STUPID THINGS. Now with all that said, do you really want to keep this going, or do you want to talk more about peoples prom stories?
 
QFT. I don't understand why people want to get so drunk they end up puking everywhere, doing things they regret, not remembering the night before, poisoning their bodies (which is what alcohol is...a poison).

I'm glad I don't drink, and I'm glad Faiz only has one or two drinks once in a blue moon at social events.
Drinking is overrated.
 
Can the people that didn't go to prom just stay out the thread? The guy wants prom stories, not "Prom sucks!" stories.

Sorry if I seem a little agitated, but I can't stand it when people derail threads like this.

It IS a story, about how we opted out of prom because of [insert damned good reason here].
Barashin said:
Then why you gottah go and bag on my prom night? Trying to grasp the concept of having fun with your friends with alcohol ain't the topic thread here

Hey man, take it easy; he wasn't 'bagging' on your prom night. And alcohol is not needed at a prom, as a matter of fact, isn't alcohol BANNED from prom. Aren't you lot in the states too YOUNG to drink when prom comes around? Legally I mean.

P.S you don't need alcohol to have fun with your friends.
 
You sure can't let anything go can you? I dropped it, you should too. But since you just had to bring it up again, yeah I think it is pretty stupid to get drunk, act like an idiot, and do the things you said you did. Am I condemning you for it as you accuse me of, no I am not. Like I have said WE ALL DO STUPID THINGS. Now with all that said, do you really want to keep this going, or do you want to talk more about peoples prom stories?

Oh god...YOU shoulda realized that before you posted something like "so getting drunk and acting stupid is fun times?" :redface2: You know how mortifying that is? Having to explain myself why I considered that "great times"?

Hey man, take it easy; he wasn't 'bagging' on your prom night. And alcohol is not needed at a prom, as a matter of fact, isn't alcohol BANNED from prom. Aren't you lot in the states too YOUNG to drink when prom comes around? Legally I mean.

P.S you don't need alcohol to have fun with your friends.

Yes Alcohol is banned. yes all of us were underaged and I don't regret one single thing. If you read my first post you'd know that it was the AFTERPARTY that went all down.

The fact that I had to explain myself as to why we did what we did, and his intention may not be the case but to me. It felt as if he was messing with me, and I don't appreciate it, AT ALL! It's f***en prom night for goodness sake. It's when you do ****, you're not supposed to. Whether it's right or wrong, prom night is a night where you get to taste complete freedom. The fact that he questioned the **** that i did that night is mortifying!! :redface2:

note to self:
before posting situations involving alcohol and friends. Do realize that this is HJU!
 
Last edited:
Any story relating to prom is on topic here. It doesn't matter if the person didn't go to prom, what happened to them prom night, or what ever. The I didn't go to prom stories are prom stories. If you are having that big a fuss about it then get the topic changed to "Prom stories only if you were there"

Actually......

I think prom season is right around the corner (if it's not already here), so I was wondering if anyone had any interesting stories from their own proms.

So yeah, I think he meant for people that actually went. But I may be being somewhat anal.

And people, not everybody gets drunk on prom. I didn't. I just get tired of internet folk thinking that any social function is bad.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top