Power Rangers: Super Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion Thread (OCTOBER 13th, NEW EPS)

Why so late? I really wanted to get this for my nephew for X-mas since he loves watching it on netflix when he comes to my place
 
I'm so glad it's finally over. They weren't kidding when they say Samurai FOREVER!...and ever, and ever, and ever...

Can't wait for Megaforce though. Hopefully Saban will acknowledge the adult fans and not brush us over to the side again.
 
So..the best thing about Samurai as a whole was Lauren, and she was only in 5-6 episodes. Oh well, moving on.
 
I didn't really like her she didn't really add a lot to the show

Right, I mean she didn't have much time to do so, but I can say she added a performance. It's not really seen, because she's engulfed by the black hole that is everyone else's acting, but if you pay a little bit of strict attention to her you see why it's a shame she was only used for a short amount of episodes.

She would have made a great core ranger, hopefully she may come back and get that role.
 
i'm almost done watching this and was wondering. how come Lauren uses the Shodo Phone but the others uses the Samuraizer? i wonder if kids notice it. also, she doesn't have a cell phone charm on hers but they used the shinkenger footage with Kaoru's cell phone charm on it
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top