Amp Ere (Troy Slaten) was pretty cool. I remember Troy from Fox's "Parker Lewis Can't Lose"...and that "wacky" persona is evident in the Amp character. Too bad the character ended up leaving later in the series and replaced by the surfer dude, Lucky (Rembrant).
Considering DiC was no Saban, I looked through the campiness of the show (such as the limited number of sets, not including the Japanese footage of course).
Speaking of cheap, Kath Soucie playing Sam's unseen kid sister, Liz (Elizabeth). Soucie was a prominent VA doing characters voices for Disney, Nickelodeon, and later on...Cartoon Network. But overall, she did a decent job.
Tim Curry's role as Kilokhan...man...that was great...I wonder how DiC managed him into the cast.
SSSS suffers from the same thing that all "adapts" suffer from...recycling footage...LMAO...furthermore, there was a lot of chronogical issue that plague the series.
Overall...pretty decent.
PS: Hey FR...I suggest you do Masked Rider last because you know that thread will end up getting thesis sized paragraphs...LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: