I don't have low self esteem.
Round 1 - Syber Squad: 36.36% “Yes, I Love it!!â€Â

Round 2 - TTAFFBH: 62.50% “No, I hate it!! (Huh?!!) is better!!â€Â

Round 3 - VR Troopers: 40.00% "Yeah, it was Great!!" (Currently)

Round 4 - Saban's Masked Rider: 52.63% No, I hate it!! Kamen Rider Black RX, ZO and J are better!!

Sorry it's been long folks!! :laugh:

And now for Round 5: Saban's Big Bad Beetleborgs!!

Me? I absolutely hated the crap out of it at the time, and til this day I still frickin do!! And from what I've seen from Juukou B Fighter, I feel like crying (but I won't).

What do y'all think?!! :p

Mad Skillz
Juukou B Fighter wasn't great...or even that good really.

Meh, I thought the show was okay. I'd watch it if I was bored, the stories weren't half bad...the child aspect annoyed the Hell out of me, but it got higher ratings than the current PR at the time didn't it?

S

scikaiju

edit*never mind I just saw it :confused2 * I say it was alright

I don't have low self esteem.
That was quick Mihara!! You just replied as I posted this thread!! :laugh:

EDIT: So did you scikaiju

Shadowborg Saga is one of the best Henshin sagas on American TV, you know this.

Loved the Hillhurst Monsters (...a homage to the Universal Monsters). Could've been more useful though...perhaps help the Beetleborgs fight the Magnavores/Crustaceans. Wolfgang was probably the only one to step up at least once. "Jay Leno" tend to carry the load in the name of the Hillhurst name...and getting creamed the majority of the time. When Lil Ghoul came in season 2, still it didn't bother me much.

Overall, the series didn't take itself too seriously...that's why it worked. VRT took itself seriously and with the matching story it had, that worked. :198: Compared to Masked Rider (*shudders*), which tried to do a balancing act PR was already used to (ie the transition from Sloan's slapstick to Tzachor melodrama)...not to mention try to be an 80s sitcom. :confused:

Last edited: