Power Rangers seasons you were hard on but now enjoy

The first batch of PROO episodes.

I'm watching them now and they are not too bad to be honest.

I can't believe I'm even saying this.
 
Have there been any Power Ranger seasons you've been hard on during the time of its airing? But maybe now, after going back, you realize it was better than you originally gave it credit for? (this can be Disney and Saban era Power Rangers.)

Wild Foce for me. I didn't like it but I started watching it again and it's better than I gave credit.
 
Surprisingly, I never saw the series of In Space on up until recently. I am actually enjoying a majority of these series.

The Disney era ones kinda went down hill for me, but they have their moments. :thumbs:
 
I didn't like the first half of SPD. After the season ended I watched the whole thing and I thought. Why the heck didn't I like it? I also liked Mystic Force after I rewatched it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top