Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

Nevermind then. The only one without a proper shot of stock footage is Zeo (the Cogs shot is most likely from CtD.)
 
With these reruns airing twice a day, all I pretty much care is when they'll air on Saturday and Sunday. If it's midday, then there's something to watch when I wake up (yes I'm still one of the 2 people still watching MMPRv2, there's nothing on cable at 11am CST), and I'll have more of a reason to get digital cable.
 
With these reruns airing twice a day, all I pretty much care is when they'll air on Saturday and Sunday. If it's midday, then there's something to watch when I wake up (yes I'm still one of the 2 people still watching MMPRv2, there's nothing on cable at 11am CST), and I'll have more of a reason to get digital cable.

I say either mid day or near an evening slot since most people now a days don't like to get up at 8 in the morning to watch a show.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top