Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

SubjectForce, while I do NOT condone people coming down on you like this, you need to type slower and properly.

If you can't type proper sentences it tends to put people off quite a bit.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
SubjectForce, while I do NOT condone people coming down on you like this, you need to type slower and properly.

It's not even that. He comes in here with all of his "OMG its theme for power rangers ." and crap like that and when people even nicely try to say something he gets defensive. He reminds me a lot of Knight IXA...in a bad way. The 2 can not take constructive criticism at all. So, when he continues to post BS rumors and the like, we tell him to stop. He is just overall annoying and is better off not posting in this thread. Not saying to ban him, but just tell him not to post unless it's like "Oh, this information is cool." All he is doing is, what Skynight said, and acting like George from Rangerboard.

And too allow him to continuously post here without getting him in trouble is crap when other people do a lot less and get the infraction stamp. Not once was he told to not make threads about a subject that was already made. Yet some people make a thread about joking around, 1 person takes it seriously and people are getting infractions. This is what's wrong with this board. Fun is not allowed yet neglect and horrible communication skills are.

#MissionMiami

He's just drunk all the time. It's okay.

Now crossing the zero tolerance barrier of dumping on SubjectForce. Cross at your own will.

It's not even that. He comes in here with all of his "OMG its theme for power rangers ." and crap like that and when people even nicely try to say something he gets defensive. He reminds me a lot of Knight IXA...in a bad way. The 2 can not take constructive criticism at all. So, when he continues to post BS rumors and the like, we tell him to stop. He is just overall annoying and is better off not posting in this thread. Not saying to ban him, but just tell him not to post unless it's like "Oh, this information is cool." All he is doing is, what Skynight said, and acting like George from Rangerboard.

And too allow him to continuously post here without getting him in trouble is crap when other people do a lot less and get the infraction stamp. Not once was he told to not make threads about a subject that was already made. Yet some people make a thread about joking around, 1 person takes it seriously and people are getting infractions. This is what's wrong with this board. Fun is not allowed yet neglect and horrible communication skills are

Did you report his behavior? As for infractions, you have NO idea who all gets them and who don't. Wait, wait.... not being pulled into this argument.

Bottom line, no... it's not okay to dump on anyone. If he's doing something you don't think is cool... report it. It's not up to you to tell people if they can post or not.

Yes... fun is not allowed here. :rolleyes2:

#MissionMiami
David Henry Schneider is one of the writers for Power Ranger Samurai. The weird part is he has more experience acting than writing...