Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 6/8 'There Go the Brides'

Why is everything that Disney did with PR so fucking terrible? I don't understand it. But then again, this is HJU. Logic need not apply here.

Disney would've made Samurai yellow a boy bro, saban did it right.

Is not impressed right now...
You know, I never really understood the whole "It's the same as Sentai so sucks" attitude.
Most people in the US don't even know what sentai is, so I don't think they care whether or not it's an exact copy of it.

I should make a thread about this so this topic doesn't keep coming up.

The issue is not copying Sentai. The issue is that the Sentai is being copied POORLY.

HENSHIN! TOH!
I have no problem with copying Sentai. It's just Tzachor copies it poorly. And that's what's wrong with his seasons.

The Meteor has landed
Just because Samurai is under Saban, doesn't make it good. Christ you people NEVER fucking learn. I'm sick of these people who suck Saban off and demonize Disney. Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

And everything will be flowers and rainbows. It's fucking Jonathan Tzachor. The future seasons will ALL be souless hacks of the Sentai. Nothing more. And you KNOW that Saban wants to keep Tzachor as long as he can as EP.

Why is everything that Disney did with PR so fucking terrible? I don't understand it. But then again, this is HJU. Logic need not apply here.

Ok, calm down, its just one guy's opinion, just because one person doesn't like what Disney did to Power Rangers doesn't everyone did, so take a deep breath and calm down.

I, for one, liked alot of what Disney has made for Power Rangers(haters gonna hate), for example: I liked Ninja Storm -Mystic Force, I kinda liked Jungle Fury but, not as much, and RPM, I liked ALOT (haters gonna hate alot), it was Disney's last season of Power Rangers (not counting MMPRv2 cause it sucked) and they made go out with a bam.

So dude, just because someone hated what Disney did, it doesn't mean everyone does, and just because someone is, in your words, sucking Saban's cock doesn't mean everyone else is, so just take a moment and calm yourself down, ok?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I should make a thread about this so this topic doesn't keep coming up.

The issue is not copying Sentai. The issue is that the Sentai is being copied POORLY.

Didn't you make a thread with that topic a long time ago back when it was first announced that Saban got the PR franchise back? Just wonderin tho.....b/c it'd be a hell of a lot easier to resurrect "that thread" than create a new one if that thread did exist

I liked Wild Force, SPD, and somewhat Mystic Force, RPM was pretty good, but i didn't follow it. I still dont see why people dont like RPM.

Some kind of Beast mode
Didn't you make a thread with that topic a long time ago back when it was first announced that Saban got the PR franchise back? Just wonderin tho.....b/c it'd be a hell of a lot easier to resurrect "that thread" than create a new one if that thread did exist

****, I say make another one. That thread is probably in the abyss of evil by now..

*chuckle* I'm so funny.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
With that being said...........I'm not surprised that THIS EPISODE IS THE BEST EPISODE of the series so far.

As I could recall, the same statement of "best episode so far" was being rained upon when Shinkenger first aired ep 8. Back then, even people that were watching Shinkenger called Episode 8 the best episode so far. The primary reason behind Episode 8 of Shinkenger gaining that praise is because.........this episode is a major plot point for both Shinkenger and NOW Power Rangers Samurai.

At least it was good that the writers didn't **** up the positive parts of Ep 8 of Shinkenger when making this episode.........hell, even Erika's acting made a slight improvement in this episode.

Cole.......I mean Juuzo.......I MEAN Deker's appearance in this episode was just as good and "slightly-epic" as Juuzo's appearance in episode 8. Once again, at least the PR Samurai writers DIDN'T **** THIS ONE UP either.

****, I say make another one. That thread is probably in the abyss of evil by now..

*chuckle* I'm so funny.

What the abyss of evil the same one that Diabolico and Queen Bansheera were in? Because I noticed while Lothor was falling in, the walls and everything looked the same.