Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 6/8 'There Go the Brides'

HENSHIN! TOH!
That most fans can agree on. If it were under Disney, PRSamurai would be a complete joke now.

Anyway, I hope that Saban Brands will be able to enjoy my story. I'll be sending my scripts in by next month right after my birthday on Tuesday, April 12th.
Just because Samurai is under Saban, doesn't make it good. Christ you people NEVER fucking learn. I'm sick of these people who suck Saban off and demonize Disney. Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

Some kind of Beast mode
Just because Samurai is under Saban, doesn't make it good. Christ you people NEVER fucking learn. And I'm sure your script for the Goseiger adaptation is ****. Pure and total ****. I'm sick of these people who suck Saban off and demonize Disney. Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

I agree with you, in the way that people should stopping gagging Saban. Because honestly, Current Saban, and recent Disney aren't much different. Only better promoting this time around, and better bgm. Those are points that stick out the most too me.

Though, I disagree with you bashing Sk's work. Unless you've seen it, I suggest you don't be an asshole. Not attacking you or anything, but c'mon you can state your opinion without being harsh.

Banned
Just because Samurai is under Saban, doesn't make it good. Christ you people NEVER fucking learn. And I'm sure your script for the Goseiger adaptation is ****. Pure and total ****. I'm sick of these people who suck Saban off and demonize Disney. Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

Wh-what? :sly:

I would be very appreciate if you keep your mouth shut. I don't appreciate that you're insulting my scripts for the Goseiger adaptation is ****. I happen to be sentai and saban boy myself, so how on the earth you think it's pure ****? Good god.

You know that angel theme won't fly! You know that Saban Brands wants to go back to old days of MMPR. That means they're studying the original DNA of Power Rangers. That's really good thing!

And I'm sure you know that after PRSamurai's over, they're going to make it more original than ever. That's Saban I remember!

HENSHIN! TOH!
And everything will be flowers and rainbows. It's fucking Jonathan Tzachor. The future seasons will ALL be souless hacks of the Sentai. Nothing more. And you KNOW that Saban wants to keep Tzachor as long as he can as EP.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
And tell me why you hated Goseiger with a passion? Can you please tell me why? Maybe it's you, not me. I loved it every minutes while watching Goseiger last year. To be honest with you, I'm big fan of it.

I loved Goseiger.. EVERY MOMENT! The characters are very likable and care, IMO. GoseiKnight is a badass sixth Ranger. I'm so much looking forward to see the adaptation... IF that happens. Who knows?

I was very surprised that they kept that part in this show! If it was under by Disney, then nothing happen at all.

HENSHIN! TOH!
Why is everything that Disney did with PR so fucking terrible? I don't understand it. But then again, this is HJU. Logic need not apply here.

Banned
And everything will be flowers and rainbows. It's fucking Jonathan Tzachor. The future seasons will ALL be souless hacks of the Sentai. Nothing more. And you KNOW that Saban wants to keep Tzachor as long as he can as EP.

You can't be sure about it! :sly:

Good god. Let me teach you something, StormWatcher! Tell me why we have a very close story of PRSamurai that compares to Shinkenger today, eh?! That's because they just bought the franchise back and the writers didn't have enough time to bought the original idea forth from their heads!

So, in other words, they has to copy and paste! And I'm keeping telling people, so I will tell you, ANGEL THEME WILL NOT FLY! You should know better. You can't expect Goseiger adaptation will be copy and paste. That's not going to happening! I'm sorry.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Just because Samurai is under Saban, doesn't make it good. Christ you people NEVER fucking learn. I'm sick of these people who suck Saban off and demonize Disney. Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

Do me a favor, calm down. You don't need to bash anyone. They have their own opinion and how they feel about Disney.

It's definitely not worth to be an asshole. Just calm down.

Well. I have to admit that Jonathan Tzachor made a lot of flawless. He's not perfect. Guess what? DOUG SLOAN IS NOT FUCKING PERFECT.

Everyone (writers, casts and others...) they are not perfect.

Why is everything that Disney did with PR so fucking terrible? I don't understand it. But then again, this is HJU. Logic need not apply here.

Again, it's their opinion. They are everywhere... Rangerboard, HJU, PRE, RangerCast and others...etc.

If you don't like HJU, then leave. I'm not forcing you to leave this board. It's all your decision. Not mine.

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!

If you dont like it here, then leave...? You're free to have your opinion (as hateful as it has been lately) but if you think it's so terrible here then don't come. Simple as that. I get annoyed when people say "oh the starbucks is terrible!" then continue to drink their coffee.

And thank you for editing your post from earlier. Having an opinion and slinging vile insults are two different things.

Last edited:
You know, I never really understood the whole "It's the same as Sentai so sucks" attitude.
Most people in the US don't even know what sentai is, so I don't think they care whether or not it's an exact copy of it.