FieryRed
Minato Ascending
Did you know Antonio called Mia pretty lady.
I thought he'd call her a senorita or something in spanish.
Did you know Antonio called Mia pretty lady.
I thought he'd call her a senorita or something in spanish.
:laugh:...c'mon now there's no need for stereotypes.
The episode wasnt bad and I liked that they changed the opening and now Antonio appears and says "Antonio!" which is pretty cool I guess![]()
Are we not supposed to like Ji? The way these ep's have been he's less of a teacher and more of a douche, why would you take something that isn't your that was made to help the team out? It wasn't like he hurt one of the rangers during a fight Gold's just very cocky. one other thing are they going to keep that "lets rewind Gold's movements thing"? At first it was cool the second time not so much
And let the Antonio & Mia pairing speculation begin...
And let the Tony & Mia pairing speculation begin...