So I got my RPM Sticker Book from Bandai today. It has a nice cover. It also came with a letter from Bandai that encourages me to collect all the stickers. At the bottom though are some "Power Ranger Fun Facts". I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but it contains some new, small details, about RPM (taken right from the letter).
--There are 4 Megazords in the RPM Product line:
Hight Octane Megazord, ValveMax Megazord, Mach Megazord, and PaleoMax Megazord. Collect 2 or more to combine and create either the
Zenith Megazord, SkyRev Megazord, or the RPM Ultrazord.
--In Power Ranger RPM, the Rangers must fight to save Earth from the evil
Venjix and his Grinder minions.
Those are the only two with new info. The other 3 just mention things such as PR popularity and it originating from Sentai.
Now, the first one mentions 'RPM Product Line'. This means that not all of those Megazords they listed will appear in the show, but I'd say most, if not all, will. Here's pictures for proof. Sorry the text is a little blurry, but hopefully you can still make it out using the text I provided above.