Power Rangers RPM - "Ranger Yellow, Part 1" Talk Up!

"Summer, you know these fools?" -Scott

AWESOME. It's about time the snobby characters on tv get punk'd out right from the get go.

I want Summer to sit on my face while I insert my tongue into her several times.

she doesn't look that good. lol

If someone deserves that it's Tenaya. I'm still wondering why people didn't make gifs of her walking. :eyebrow: The freak you guys waiting for? :shakefist
 
"Summer, you know these fools?" -Scott

AWESOME. It's about time the snobby characters on tv get punk'd out right from the get go.

I want Summer to sit on my face while I insert my tongue into her several times.

Why the **** am I on this board?
 
she doesn't look that good. lol

If someone deserves that it's Tenaya. I'm still wondering why people didn't make gifs of her walking. :eyebrow: The freak you guys waiting for? :shakefist

Agreed. I noticed those 2 close up shots of her ass. Probally the best looking ass in PR history.

Dr. K is pretty damn cute too.

Why the **** am I on this board?

Because you love Jesus.
 
Agreed. I noticed those 2 close up shots of her ass. Probally the best looking ass in PR history.

Dr. K is pretty damn cute too.

I thought the same ****, cuz theres never been a better shot..ever. Kimberly's buns didn't even get that focus.

thank you someone else that gets that weird - can't help but love - itch that I get about Dr.K also. Her "Your a dumb ****.." look is oddly attractive.
 
I want Summer to sit on my face while I insert my tongue into her several times.

PLEASE! You say that about EVERY yellow Ranger:

Forever Knight said:
I want Lily to sit on my face while I insert my tongue into her several times.
Forever Knight said:
I want Ronnie to sit on my face while I insert my tongue into her several times.
Forever Knight said:
I want Z to sit on my face while I insert my tongue into her several times.
Forever Knight said:
I want Kira to sit on my face while I insert my tongue into her several times.
Forever Knight said:
I want Taylor to sit on my face while I insert my tongue into her several times.
I want Katie to sit on my face while I insert my tongue into her several times.
Forever Knight said:
I want Chip to sit on my face while I insert my tongue into him several times.
etc...
:laugh:

thank you someone else that gets that weird - can't help but love - itch that I get about Dr.K also. Her "Your a dumb ****.." look is oddly attractive.

Me too. She's adorkable :anime: I think she needs a hug.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top