Power Rangers RPM - "Ranger Red" Talk Up!

Here is a screen shot from the op
vlcsnap424473.png
 
I think cool one liners run in the family :p I mean look at the colonel!

You know the colonel needs to stop hiding in his bubble. Humanity can't survive in a dome forever, sooner or later, and probably sooner if they don't want Venjix to keep builder better tech, they'll have to start fighting back!
 
Wonderful episode, written by John Tellegen (Not Judd Lynn). I enjoyed what he did here.

And to be honest, even with the might Lynn credited, he likely wasnt even involved in this episodes production since he didn't come in until half way through the series.
 
damn where do I even begin? heh It's been so long.

Jungle gym fight! We haven't had that sense Mighty freakin Morphin! :buttrock:

Ight umm...

wait I gotta watch the ep again.
 
I liked this episode. It was a great episode. But something about Doc. K's words seemed intriguing. When ziggy said to Doc. K, "You've made a mistake" and Doc K replied "It has happened before you know, once....". I think that mistake may be Venjix. It probably means she created the venjix virus. Anyway great ep 5 out of 5.

P.S. If I’m right I’m about Doctor K creating Venjix, I'm wearing a “Gekifang Was Right” T-Shirt to PMC 2.
 
Judd probably had done some Post-Production touch ups which is why he's credited so early.
 
Best RPM ep so far. Red is definatley a badass. Gotta love the one liners from Ziggy and the poking fun at one liners altogether lol.

Croc Carrier FTW.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top