Punk #MissionMiami Jun 19, 2009 #151 KRDK is now the 3rd highest rated show on CW4Kids. I'm pretty sure it's gonna stay that way.
Wheatley DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON! Jun 19, 2009 #152 Punk said: KRDK is now the 3rd highest rated show on CW4Kids. I'm pretty sure it's gonna stay that way. Click to expand... W00T!!!!! The ratings are going up! :castlerock:
Punk said: KRDK is now the 3rd highest rated show on CW4Kids. I'm pretty sure it's gonna stay that way. Click to expand... W00T!!!!! The ratings are going up! :castlerock:
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Jun 19, 2009 #153 I'd say second, both first and second place are occupied by Sonic X slots so its the second most popular show of the block then?
I'd say second, both first and second place are occupied by Sonic X slots so its the second most popular show of the block then?