
Whoa someone's taking this too seriously. Even if that doesn't make sense to you, she was only a kid. She might have been fine at that moment but how is she to not believe these people who are acting as her parents?
Its like finding out one day "oh you're allergic to grapes" and you say "the **** I am, I've eaten grapes before" but little did you know that the allergy didn't develop until late.
Let's not forget that THIS IS A REAL CONDITION! There are people who really can't take sunlight you know.
They weren't exactly necessary in the Saban era either.
Remember this bit of amazing and not cheesy at all acting?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUY1g1CQaEY
(Seriously, why do we like PRIS again?)
So true, and I like the point another member made that Doc K can't even remember her own name. They brainwashed her so it is easy to believe she was allergic to sunlight. If she cant remember her name, how could she remember anything else?