SaikoDragon
It's Judgement Time!
Overdrive wasn't bad. It was just lacking emotion.
Except when it got to Android Mack. Then somehow it grew emotion! But only for those few episodes.
But oh my god all the explosions. And the characters! Ugh!
Overdrive wasn't bad. It was just lacking emotion.
[HIDE]I agree...and I am happy that, for the first time, a speculation I made about a series actually came true!! :castlerock:[/HIDE]
So they went with a Falcon.... that'll look a bit weird when the zord is a chicken lol.
you know though, the episode descriptions feel very action-centric. I hope this isn't a sign that we are degrading back into Operation Overdrive format.
Except when it got to Android Mack. Then somehow it grew emotion! But only for those few episodes.
But oh my god all the explosions. And the characters! Ugh!
Well that's Bruce and Koichi's fault.
The characters were pretty likeable other than Dax.
Mack was alright, Will was badass, Dax was a annoying ****, Ronny was a sex freak, Rose was sexy, Tyzonn was decent.
Well that's Bruce and Koichi's fault.
The characters were pretty likeable other than Dax.
Mack was alright, Will was badass, Dax was a annoying ****, Ronny was a sex freak, Rose was sexy, Tyzonn was decent.
:laugh::castlerock:
Well that's Bruce and Koichi's fault.
The characters were pretty likeable other than Dax.
Mack was alright, Will was badass, Dax was a annoying ****, Ronny was a sex freak, Rose was sexy, Tyzonn was decent.