Power Rangers RPM - "Brother's Keeper" Talk Up!

I thought this episode was pretty cool, too. The Summer/Dr. K conversation was a nice touch, with Dr. K being all psychoanalytical about Summer's feelings for Scott and Dillon. Ziggy's line about the strength of Dillon's feelings for him holding him back from just wasting Ziggy all together while under Venjix's control was just . . . "friendship," my foot! (The slash fans will have even more fodder now for that pairing.) Speaking of slash, the "Scott and Dillon chained together" plot was good, too, and considering how fiercely Scott was trying to keep Dillon from leaving made me think that annother slash pairing could be upon this fandom soon.

The thing that worries me, though, is just how long does Dillon have before his implants take him over completely and turn him into just another Venjix soldier? Knowing how PR works, this could be saved for the finale or shortly before, but the worry is going to kill me. I know I shouldn't feel this way about a fictional character, but the idea of having your personality, your soul, the essence of who you are, or whatever you want to call it being cored out from the inside is very nightmarish to me.
 
And was it just me, or did the laser sound, sound like the sound from Star Wars?

It was. They've done that with a couple sounds (I remember hearing the groaning of the Carbonite chamber in ESB during a Megazord sequence.. can't remember which one though).
 
Ahh, three weeks break. Doesn't matter to me anyway. IMO, RPM is doing ok so far. Not the best season ever.

There are four things I like about RPM:

1. Tenaya 7.
2. Ziggy (execpt for goofy fight)
3. Dillon's story.
4. Dr. K.

Personally, I'm interested in Dillon/Tenaya 7's storyline. Love to know more about them.
 
1. Tenaya 7.
2. Ziggy (execpt for goofy fight)
3. Dillon's story.
4. Dr. K.

I really liked Tenaya 7, up until Ranger Yellow part 2. By that point she became completely un-menacing (Not a real word, just roll with it), and was basically a detachable hand gag.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top