Power Rangers RPM - "Blitz" Talk Up!

I still hate Corinth's useless fucking military and I was laughing at how Colonel was so afraid of the Rangers losing despite his own soldiers STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HIM.

I know Dr. K told him not to aid the Rangers, despite GIVING NO FUCKING REASON.

Meh. Okay episode. I could stomach it.
 
It was a pretty alright filler episode. The action was there, 3 Monsters in one episode. Well, It's better than throwing a random army of monsters that had no purpose like Bruce loved to do. >_>

The first monster I can't seem to remember what Banki that was, hell I don't ever remember seeing it in Go-Onger at all.

The ending was interesting, I love how RPM has more than one plot twister.

"Any nice dreams?"
"I'm having one right now"

I'm so using that line from now on. Dillon is a god.

4/5.
 
I really liked it. This wasn't a filler. People need to start defining a filler because this episode clearly advanced the plot.

The entire deal with Dillon and hist past, seeing more of his dream, coming to terms with potentially never regaining his memories? Fantastic.

The action was very well correographed and exciting. Though I do wish there were a bit less action and more intriguing story elements. So Dillon will eventually die?

I know Dr. K told him not to aid the Rangers, despite GIVING NO FUCKING REASON.

She gave a reason. The soldiers would simply get in the way. The rangers are protected with their suits and have an arsenal proven to be effective against attack bots.

Soldiers have fleshy skin and weak laser guns that barely pushed back the drones. The last thing the rangers need in the middle of a fight are lives being put in danger, compromising their advance on the enemy,
 
She gave a reason. The soldiers would simply get in the way. The rangers are protected with their suits and have an arsenal proven to be effective against attack bots.

THEN WHY HAVE THE MILITARY AT ALL?

Soldiers have fleshy skin and weak laser guns that barely pushed back the drones. The last thing the rangers need in the middle of a fight are lives being put in danger, compromising their advance on the enemy,

Then...Dr. K should make some better tech for Corinth soldiers.
 
It was a filler...It was made to fill the episode up with useless monsters and nonstop fight scenes...
What about the Dillon's backstory and the virus? I mean, yeah, the fights were filler but what was so different about these fights than any other fights in PR?
THEN WHY HAVE THE MILITARY AT ALL?

Well why have the police at all in Kamen Rider Kuuga and Agito if they're just going to die all the time when they try to fight the Grongi/Unknown? Why have a military in Lost Galaxy if they aren't fighting with the rangers? Why have any other forces in SPD if they aren't Rangers? Heck why even have civilians if they're useless? They're just going to get in the way.
 
THEN WHY HAVE THE MILITARY AT ALL?

Because there used to be no power rangers, and the Power Rangers themselves can't be everywhere at once. The soldiers do some good for the city, we just don't see it.

This is like saying "If you have a rocket launcher why bother carrying the handgun at all?" The handgun is very practical for many situations but sometimes only the rocket launcher can stop the big tyrant at the end.

Well why have the police at all in Kamen Rider Kuuga and Agito if they're just going to die all the time when they try to fight the Grongi/Unknown? Why have a military in Lost Galaxy if they aren't fighting with the rangers? Why have any other forces in SPD if they aren't Rangers? Heck why even have civilians if they're useless? They're just going to get in the way.

This ^^^



It was a filler...It was made to fill the episode up with useless monsters and nonstop fight scenes...

That's not what defines a filler. An episode that doesn't progress the story or main plot line would be a filler. An episode just to fill in a quota or time until the big stuff happens.

This episode clearly furthered the plot.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top