Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Some kind of Beast mode
Only guy I have ever seen that looked succesful (at least I think) was the guy who Played TimeForce Blue,

Oh yea him too, but he just seems like it to me. I don't really think he's big big.

What is he doing nowadays?

and Rose McIver (aka Summer) was in Peter Jackson's The Lovely Bones that's pretty good, she's probably got a few doors opening for her after that.

I think he's in a Law type show on CBS or NBC now. I was also flipping channels one day and saw him in "The color purple" movie, or showgirls? It was one of them movies set back in the 60's about music artists.

Banned
Since there's feature film planned for Power Rangers, I wonder how much pages are they going to write? And how long? I hope it's around 200 minutes long! And I will do anything to help PR to getting that highest rating ever in the history! Its franchise deserves a second chance. Thank lord for that, indeed.

Banned
When it does come back on, I hope people realize that is NEEDS to be watched when it airs. Downloading episodes a week later, a day later, or that same day does NOTHING to help it's ratings. It will just end up hurting us all. I would ask that the mods here not allow new PR episodes to be put up for download when/if the time comes.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Now there's a possibility for Power Rangers to stream on Hulu. I'd love to see the old episodes in DVD quality, especially since none of the Saban seasons were released on DVD in the US (though they could release boxsets in the future as well).

Some kind of Beast mode
When it does come back on, I hope people realize that is NEEDS to be watched when it airs. Downloading episodes a week later, a day later, or that same day does NOTHING to help it's ratings. It will just end up hurting us all. I would ask that the mods here not allow new PR episodes to be put up for download when/if the time comes.

That sounds good to me.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru

I rarely see downloads for PR episodes on this site the moment they are premiered on tv. If they are seen, it's usually through a link of a YouTube stream of the new episode. So......your suggestion sounds perfect to me, it's not really that much of an issue.

There are more D/L links for the RAW Japanese toku on this site more than the American stuff anyway, so I doubt this will affect any1 negatively.

Banned
I rarely see downloads for PR episodes on this site the moment they are premiered on tv. If they are seen, it's usually through a link of a YouTube stream of the new episode. So......your suggestion sounds perfect to me, it's not really that much of an issue.

There are more D/L links for the RAW Japanese toku on this site more than the American stuff anyway, so I doubt this will affect any1 negatively.

When DK and RPM were airing there was a thread, and I think it was sticky, dedicated to downloading both series. They were very popular threads.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Let not forget johnny Yong Bosch and his anime voice acting, it would be really awesome if he played a monster in one of the new series.:buttrock:

Don't forget, he also did voice-overs for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight and Onyx in the KRDK video game, but yeah. That would be kick-ass, but not as kick-ass as Walter Emmanuel Jones' voice-over of one the surviving Machine Empire generals or (Green Hunter Beetleborg's Suit) in PRWF's Forever Red.