Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive #32: "Crown and Punishment" TALK UP

I watched it in big chunks and thought the story was great watching it all the way through.

It's a bit slow right now with the transition from RinJyuken to GenJyuken.

My biggest complaint is they told us more about the GekiRin Rebellion than we saw. Not unlike what MagiRanger did. Mystic Force showed us more, so I'm hoping Jungle Fury will, too.
 
I hear that Rios counterpart name might be Dai Shin. THAT NAME SOUNDS WAY MUCH BETTER THAN "Evil Space Alien".

For those who have been criticizing PROO, I think u keep forgetting that this is a show for KIDS. They dont know that us older guys are watching this show! Now for me, I know Operation Overdrive was not a good season, But I take the positive stuff from the show instead of the negatvie. I'm tired of hearing complaint after complaint from so many people. But Of course Thats just ME.
 
For those who have been criticizing PROO, I think u keep forgetting that this is a show for KIDS/

And I could tell you how many of that demographic I know hates SPD and OO...:laugh:

Aside from that, I agree, OO had fine moments on it's own as well as tremendous flaws, but the storylines it was able to pull were far truer to "real" PR than plotless fanwank seen in SPD
 
I've been far more interested in Cutey Honey The Live, then Geki.

Sorry, it just doesn't interest me that much. The 'new' mecha just doesn't look appealing even to me.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top