It's the one originally used by Disney for Power Rangers: Dino Thunder's mindscape-scenes with Tommy facing his past selves; why they changed that part of the helmet design, though, I am not sure.
Now that this photo's come out, I've got a little theory Tommy tapped into his dream world to try and draw out other powers since they seemed to be able to recreate his dino gem. Maybe, instead of representing his past, that Green Ranger represented his future.
Yup, maybe you´re right about that
Hmm maybe he is not only there to help make the special episode(s), but also to make a deal about directing power rider (that is later revealed to be based on fourze ;D)
@Saiko, well minus Tommy each team has two or more of each. TJ chilling alone as TurboRed seems a bit off.
I think so far what I'm most glad about is that Tommy is representing Green. It just has never sat right with me when White was the face of their franchise. Green all the way.