Power Rangers Jungle Fury Special Edition

Six Rangers open up a Pizza resteraunt
managed by Sensei Lara Croft while they
train to fight evil at San Angeles Wind
Ninja Academy

But when Astronima appears from another
dimension to cause trouble the new Red
Ranger unites the Reds from the past
while Adam and the Retro Rangers
become Operation Overdrive only this
time joined by Red Wild Force Ranger
Alyssa who was the White Ranger.

With both Cole and Bridge on the All
Red Rangers team Alyssa must take
over as the new Overdrive leader.

Can these all star Rangers stop Astronima
cold?

And can Raven lead the Jungle Fury
Rangers in their biggest fight? The
answer proves yes when she calls
on Pink Galaxy Ranger Karone to
face her darkest past - herself as
Astronima.

Jungle Fury Rangers

Lara Croft (Team Sensei - Wind Ninja Academy)

(Wind Ninja Academy is a nod to
Power Rangers Ninja Storm)

Raven (Red Jungle Fury Ranger) <From That's So Raven>
Tamera (Blue Jungle Fury Ranger) <From Sister Sister>
Tia (Yellow Jungle Fury Ranger) <From Sister Sister>
Tina (Violet Jungle Fury Ranger)
Hannah (White Jungle Fury Ranger) <From Hannah Montanah>

Overdrive Rangers

Adam (Black Overdrive Ranger)
Alyssa (Red Overdrive Ranger)
Tori (Pink Overdrive Ranger)
Kira (Yellow Overdrive Ranger)
Xander (Blue Overdrive Ranger)

(To Celebrate the 13th Power Rangers
show team up in Operation Overdrive)

Red Rangers Team Up

Jason
Rocky
Tommy
TJ
Andros
Leo
Carter
Wes
Cole
Shane
Conner
Bridge
Nick
Mack
Gaby (Red Jungle Fury Ranger)

(Inspired by the Power Rangers
Wild Force Episode Forever Red)

Special Guest Ranger
Karone

Main Bad Girl -
Astronima (Alternate Dimension)

Completed So Far

01 Fierce Beast-Fist!
02 Beast-Fist Combination!
03 House Cleaning Force
04 The Five Venom Fists
05 What Should I do?
06 What Is It?
07 Let's Dance
08 Single Mindedly Koto Koto
09 Woman Of Kena Ken
10 The First Errand
11 Beast Fist Armament
12 The Beginning Of Training
13 The Spirit's Dance
14 Forget The Tequnique
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All right guysa all I ask is that to avoid disrupting the flow please post remarks in matching Comments Thread to show respect for the people who want to read this. The project is a bit slow because not all Episode Titles are revealed from the Toei Edition. I am due to start Chapter 15 shortly. I will be posting this once I complete all 48 segments or so. I have close to finished half of it by the way. Japan is airing Chapter 26 so if I get to that point I construct 1 section per week they air.
 
Jungle Fury / Operation Overdrive / Mystic Force Team Up

Andrew Hartford was a the Overdrive Headquarters when Mack walked in with Maddie Rocca from Briar Wood California.
Madison spoke first.
"We found some artifacts that were uncovered by the Adventure Rangers over in Japan and a few of them came from my city."
Mack nodded.
"Where are they now?" Mack asked.
"At Root Core." Madison said. "I'm the Blue Mystic Ranger."
Mack nodded.
"Makes sense. Recently Xander helped us out when we fought Rita and Zedd's son. What's going on?"
Maddie passed him a case.
"What's this?"
"One of the Artifacts we found. Not just any artifacts. Take a look for yourself."
Mack opened the case.
"These look like Cat claw gloves."
"I think they might be something more than that." Maddie told him.
"Meaning?" Mack asked.
"Possibly a new kind of Ranger." Andrew said.
He ran a scan.
"No doubt about it guys. A new kind of Power Ranger."
"Is there any way we can test them?" Mack asked.
"Not without research." Andrew told him.
"Dad we're booked solid as it is." Mack said.
"We can't take on two powers."
"You need to find someone who can become Rangers." Maddie warned.
Gaby , Tia ands Tamera joined them.
"Scuse me you guys we couldn't help overhear. You guys need help?" Tia asked.
Mack passed her the Changers.
"You three can become Rangers."
Gaby took one.
She felt a Red Energy flow into her.
"Tia?" Gaby asked.
Tia took one and felt Yellow Energy.
That left Tamera with Blue.
Tia looked at the 4th Changer.
"What about the last one?"
"I think we can find somebody." Gaby said.
"What do we do about uniforms?" Tamera asked.
Rose smiled.
"We've been saving these ever since we found the devices." Rose said.
She pased over three uniforms.
"These will tell who you are when you're not Morphed." Veronica told them.
Gaby and the sisters took their respective colors.
The three changed.
"Wow look at you three." Dax remarked.
"There's no training school for this." Tia said.
"Why not train with us?" Rose asked.
"You're on." Tamera said.
"But we know nothing about our powers yet." Tia told her sister.
Andrew joined them.
"I found something that might answer that question Rangers."
Gaby looked at the book.
"Where is this from?" Tamera asked.
"It seems you three will train in the art of Kung Fu." Andrew said.
"Wow." Tia remarked.
"Problemo is who's going to be our mentor? You're busy with Mack's crew." Tamera said.
Lara Croft joined them.
"I'll train you three. Lara Croft at your service."
"Where are we going to find a training Dojo?" Tamera asked.
"Here in the city at my school. The Wind Ninja academy." Lara told her. "They
opened another branch recently."
"Wind Ninja Academy?" Tsmera asked.
"Tori trained there." Mack said.
"Lucky you three." Veronica added.
"Woah nice." Tamera told them.
"Girls we'd better get going. We have a lot of ground to cover."
Lara left with her Rangers.
"This should be interesting." Will said.
Maddie laughed.
"I can't wait to see them in battle."
"Looks like they'll take over from us." Rose remarked.
Dax laughed.
"This ought to be good." Dax said.
 
Briarwood , California - 2007

Xander and the other Mystic Rangers were at Root Core.
"Anybody seen Maddie?"
Vida laughed.
"She was briunging an artifact to some friends you met a few weeks ago Xander."
"Right the Overdrive Rangers."
"Any idea what that was?" Nick asked.
"She said they were cat claws of some kind or some sort of gloves." Vida said.
Clare smiled.
"I think that it could be something to do with a Power Ranger."
"Meaning what?" Vida asked.
"How many pairs were there?" Xander added.
"Maddie said she found four." Vida told them.
"See guys that might mean new Power Rangers." Nick remarked "I knew it."
"How can you tell?" Vida asked.
"Think V. If it was just one pair that would be rare. But four of them is hardly what you call making sense. They could be for a new kind of Ranger." Chip said.
"I'm with Chip guys. If so we need to find a way to check."
"What about the Jungle Fury Rangers?" Vida asked. "Thoes could be their morphers."
"All the way from China Vida? I doubt it." Xander shot back.
Miki joined them.
"Excuse me I could not help overhear."
"What's this about?" Vida asked.
"The world may soon be in danger and if they do not find Rangers to take on the mission it will be desasterous."
Xander reached into a chest and found two more artifacts.
"Where did these come from?" Nick asked.
"They turned up when I was cleaning up Root Core."
"Maddie found four more just like it." Vida said.
"Rangers we're going to San Angeles." Xander remarked.
The Mystic Rangers took their Morphers and left.
 
Last edited:
Back in San Angels , the Mystic Rangers found Hartford.
"Scuse me Maddie found four others like this earlier." Vida told him.
"I'll take them over to the Academy." Andrew said.
Andrew left.

Lara smiled as Andrew entered.
He handed her anbother case.
"Two other Changers just like the ones Maddison found. You'd better keep these just in case."
Lara nodded and took the case.
"I'll try to find out more about these two as soon as I can." Lara said.
Andrew left.
The new Rangers joined her.
"Are we expecting company?" Tia asked.
"More to the point Tia. This could mean two new Rangers." Lara remarked.
Tina joined them.
"Scuse me is there room for a new Ranger?"
"Sure."
Lara passed her the 4th Changers.
Tina felt a purple jolt.
Gaby smiled.
"Welcome to the team Tina."
"Thanks Gabs." Tina told her.
Within a few minutes Lara passed her a Purple school uniform.
"That still leaves these two." Tina remarked.
"Relax we'll find somebody." Gaby said.
Tina smiled.
"I hope so Gaby. We can't just leave these exposed."
"True." Gaby said.
"It'll work out girls." Lara told them as she grinned. "Let's get to work."
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top