Power Rangers DVD write in campaign has begun!

Why do PR Haters even chime in on this kinda stuff?

That's like a Klan member signing on to Tupac.Org to post "GOD! How can you even LIKE his shitty rap!?!? Personally, I heard his last album and it was awful! I hope he stays dead and never comes out with another album! LOL!" when they already hate all black people and rap in the first place. :rolleyes:
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Why do PR Haters even chime in on this kinda stuff?

That's like a Klan member signing on to Tupac.Org to post "GOD! How can you even LIKE his shitty rap!?!? Personally, I heard his last album and it was awful! I hope he stays dead and never comes out with another album! LOL!" when they already hate all black people and rap in the first place. :rolleyes:

Hey, to be fair, the Klan doesn't hate ALL rap. They probably LOVE Eminem. :)
 
Wow...from talking about writing to get PR DVD's to the klan. Sometimes this place just amazes me! :laugh:

Good luck w/ your DVD campaigns. Things like this have been tried for like every year for the past many many years. And so far it hasn't worked in the slightest. So I wouldn't hold my breath.

As for the Klan...I'm not touching THOSE psychos at all!

-RF
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Why do PR Haters even chime in on this kinda stuff?

I was basically saying "It hasn't worked before, so let's not get your hopes up too high because it probably won't work now" and I got jumped like a rich white guy in Compton. Some of you are just tight-asses and you really need to chill a bit.
 
Bolt said:
I was basically saying "It hasn't worked before, so let's not get your hopes up too high because it probably won't work now" and I got jumped like a rich white guy in Compton. Some of you are just tight-asses and you really need to chill a bit.

Well, what's the rich guy doing in Compton in the first place? He probably has an idea of what's going to happen.

See, in these kind of threads or campaigns someone always steps up and says, "It's worthless and not going to happen."

What you're getting back is a reaction to that... people aren't just going to sit by and go, "Oh.... okay..." and go home.

What I meant was if you believe in it, give it your all and that means something. Whether you win or no. That's what heroes teach us. Not how to save the world or how to drop kick a monster best, but in everyday life to step up and stand for things you care about, not for victory, but because you believe in it.

I sign these petitions all the time. Takes no effort really and it puts my vote up in that I agree with the rest of my compatriots. I want PR DVD's. Simple as that.

Others do too... I figure, let 'em step up.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Well, what's the rich guy doing in Compton in the first place? He probably has an idea of what's going to happen.

See, in these kind of threads or campaigns someone always steps up and says, "It's worthless and not going to happen."

What you're getting back is a reaction to that... people aren't just going to sit by and go, "Oh.... okay..." and go home.

What I meant was if you believe in it, give it your all and that means something. Whether you win or no. That's what heroes teach us. Not how to save the world or how to drop kick a monster best, but in everyday life to step up and stand for things you care about, not for victory, but because you believe in it.

I sign these petitions all the time. Takes no effort really and it puts my vote up in that I agree with the rest of my compatriots. I want PR DVD's. Simple as that.

Others do too... I figure, let 'em step up.


Sorry Bolt, Keith's got you on this one. A well thought out, cheesy argument is always gonna beat out that old, stupid, "it'll never work, don't try" bs.
 
VengeanceGOD said:
Sorry Bolt, Keith's got you on this one. A well thought out, cheesy argument is always gonna beat out that old, stupid, "it'll never work, don't try" bs.

He hasn't "got me" because we're not even arguing the same point. You and Keith are still going on about some post I made on the first page before I even realized that it wasn't another MMPR DVD petition. The point now (besides why you're retarded if you say "realists don't exist lol!!1!!11!") is "Why support a series that you don't like." It started with PDD getting totally jumped just for saying that he didn't like SPD and wouldn't pay for the DVDs (which I don't blame him for at all) while the SPD fans here didnt say anything to Garren who was clearly out of line, because as I usually end up pointing out, this whole board runs on double standards. Both of you guys can sit back all you want and blow smoke about how "a hero would fight for his DVD releases!!!" but it's a stupid argument and doesn't even have anything to do with heroics. It's a fucking DVD petition. Stop taking yourselves to damn seriously.

And the question isn't "Why is rich white guy in Compton," it's "Why did he have to get arbitrarily jumped? Just because he's rich and white?" The white guy was in Compton to buy fudge, obviously. Everybody knows Compton is famous for their fudge.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top