^
C
U
Next
Thursday
:rofl:
^
C
U
Next
Thursday
Doctor Who is still a children's show and I imagine it would be open to (and I'm pretty sure there are) more inconsistencies within its history if only for the fact that it's been on air for 50 or 60 years. Either way, that children's show excuse is pretty bunk however you look at it.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Power Rangers mythology is crap. It's incredibly inconsistent because there are a variety of writers who all give their own interpretation. Never compare the PR Univsere to Doctor Who. Your watching a fucking childrens show, accept it and move on...
Doctor Who is still a children's show and I imagine it would be open to (and I'm pretty sure there are) more inconsistencies within its history if only for the fact that it's been on air for 50 or 60 years. Either way, that children's show excuse is pretty bunk however you look at it.
Doctor Who is still a children's show and I imagine it would be open to (and I'm pretty sure there are) more inconsistencies within its history if only for the fact that it's been on air for 50 or 60 years. Either way, that children's show excuse is pretty bunk however you look at it.
Umm. What? Where do you get that it's a childrens show?
King, you disappoint me. You've failed to realized that Doctor Who is a children's show.
Uhuhh.. What ever makes you happy. and for the record. Dr.Who started in 1963.
Started in 1963? Then, it'd be about 48 years currently. (2011-1963 = 48)
So yeah, almost 50 years..... wow.
Doctor Who is still a children's show and I imagine it would be open to (and I'm pretty sure there are) more inconsistencies within its history if only for the fact that it's been on air for 50 or 60 years. Either way, that children's show excuse is pretty bunk however you look at it.