[Video Game] Pokemon X and Y: Friend Codes in the OP

Seems like another Eevee evolution?

BC4DzaFCIAAiwyEjpglarge_zps00b4d3e8.avif

Ninfia.

Hmmm... a long, billowing "scarf" and giant, possibly flexible looking ears.

Could... could this finally be the long dreamed of Flying-Type Eeveelution?! :O_O:

EDIT:
tumblr_mi46t8oSED1s2kalqo1_1280.avif

Another new image of all the Eevees together.
 
Last edited:
So, sort of related - anime news! It looks like Episode N will be ending at the end of April, a heck of a lot sooner than I expected. Now they have nearly six months to fill between then and the October release of X and Y. I have no idea what they're going to be doing.
 
Hmmm... a long, billowing "scarf" and giant, possibly flexible looking ears.

Could... could this finally be the long dreamed of Flying-Type Eeveelution?! :O_O:

EDIT:
tumblr_mi46t8oSED1s2kalqo1_1280.avif

Another new image of all the Eevees together.
The new Eevee has its American name now...Sylveon. Take that for what you will.
 
The new Eevee evolution's English name has been revealed to be: Sylveon

---

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pse_I1klRhA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pse_I1klRhA[/ame]
 
Yeah, looking at the name and the powers they show off in that video I'm now wondering if this Eevee is the herald of some all new Pokemon Type.

Eevees, by their very nature, tend to be very easy to tell their type by their name and appearance. The fact that Sylveon is defying all that, points to a possibility that a context that would make the look make sense is still yet to come.
 
Yeah, looking at the name and the powers they show off in that video I'm now wondering if this Eevee is the herald of some all new Pokemon Type.

There was a theory going around in 4chan that they were finally going to introduced Light-type (based partly on the fact that Xerneas having all seven colors of the spectrum in its horns).
 
h56F6F4A5.avif​

Official English and other language name for Sylveon have a connection with the wind spirits/fairies so it must be a flying type. I guess it will be float like a kite as some kites have ribbons and butterfly bow. :thumbs:
 
h56F6F4A5.avif​

Official English and other language name for Sylveon have a connection with the wind spirits/fairies so it must be a flying type. I guess it will be float like a kite as some kites have ribbons and butterfly bow. :thumbs:

I'm still a proponent of the Light and Sound types, because it would balance Dark and give the game another jolt.

LightSound_zpsbf9ddd8d.avif

h34D98D14.avif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top