Plot for Captain America Film Revealed

Sounds like what I've been hearing about for awhile. Makes sense to make the Cap movie a "cliffhanger" with his return for The Avengers movie roughly 2 months later. You can even see Cap's shield when Tony's struggling to get his armor off in Iron Man. Freeze frame when he's looking over his shoulder at Pepper and you can see the shield on the left side of the screen on a work bench.
 
It wouldn't be much of a cliffhanger though, The First Avenger is set in the 1940s, and The Avengers is in 2011.
 
Bring it! :D I'm such a Marvel fangirl. :castlerock:

This had to be a period piece, it makes the most sense.

I hope we see Bucky, I'd like to see Bucky as the Winter Soldier in future films.

The sheild in Iron Man... [HIDE]It is not thee shield, in the comic that came with the Wal-mart 2disc DVD we learn that Tony finds documents from a project his father worked on during WWII and he found the schematics for the shield and set about building a replica. Makes me wonder if We'll see Howard Stark in the Captain America movie.[/HIDE]
 
Sounds like a risky plot, but better to give it that period setting so it can truley be more of a beggining and cast actors that have strengths in that area
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top