Pirates of the Caribean: At the World's End - TRAILER!!!

Looks to be a lot better than Dead Man's Chest, in which I thought Davey Jones was the the note worthy thing about it.

And it comes out on my dad's birthday.
 
Goddammit, why did they have to go in such an ass-backwards uber fantasy direction? How long am I going to have to wait for someone to make a good, somewhat REALISTIC pirate movie? What a dropped ball franchise.
 
In my utter glee and excitement I have temporarily changed my sig and icon from the Kabuto hotness to POTC hotness. I'm sure in another week I'll change it back to Kabuto...but come on. This is JACK SPARROW! :buttrock:


Anyone else notice James Norrington is back in his uniform? Interesting...quite so.
 
as always Bolt says the opposite of what we were all thinking.

GOOD GOD, JACK VERSUS DAVEY JONES!!!! and it wasn't just a brief flash!!

HELLS F'ING YEAH!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top