Pickups & Cancellations for the 2009-2010 TV Season

Mr. Underachiever

Is not impressed right now...
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/fall-tv-cheat-s.html

Thoughts?

I'm glad ABC brought back Better Off Ted, even though it's ratings weren't that good. It's a very clever, funny show, and I'm glad it's coming back.

Not too happy about Scrubs coming back, but if ABC ends up getting My Name is Earl, I'd love to see them do a "Cancelled by NBC" block.

I'm assuming it's a budget reason as to why Terminator was canceled and Dollhouse wasn't since Terminator got higher ratings.

Not surprised Everybody Hates Chris and The Game were axed. 1) They were on Fridays, 2) The CW wants to get rid of sitcoms altogether.

The biggest shocker here is clearly 'Til Death being renewed since FOX pulled it off the air eight episodes in the third season and still hasn't aired the rest of it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
King of the Hill was already going to be canceled. EVERYONE knew this season was their last. But to see Flashpoint leave kinda sux. I haven't watched it in a while, but I never knew when it was on. :laugh:
 
So wait, they're bringing Scrubs back? Shouldn't that not work...

[HIDE]without J.D. there? I mean, he basically made Scrubs. Didn't he leave the show?[/HIDE]
 
So wait, they're bringing Scrubs back? Shouldn't that not work...

[HIDE]without J.D. there? I mean, he basically made Scrubs. Didn't he leave the show?[/HIDE]

He's coming back for six episodes to help transition the show to its new format.

I REALLY hope this is the last season of Smallville. They've been dragging this **** out for, like, five years now.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top