Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Apr 26, 2009 #1 What images that were photoshop you have to say had you fooled for a split second?
Ikusa The World Warrior Apr 26, 2009 #4 Ragna "D" BloodEdge said: Click to expand... That's pretty impressive.
Rayl A Shining Tomorrow Apr 26, 2009 #5 KamenGrappler said: Click to expand... I was fooled by that until i remembered what the title of the thread was >_>;; This i admit caught me out for about ten seconds XD But then i was kinda tired so >_>;;
KamenGrappler said: Click to expand... I was fooled by that until i remembered what the title of the thread was >_>;; This i admit caught me out for about ten seconds XD But then i was kinda tired so >_>;;
Barashin Lurker Apr 26, 2009 #6 KamenGrappler said: Click to expand... Okay now I'm just heart broken! :disappoin This fooled me too, until I got a good look at that thing.
KamenGrappler said: Click to expand... Okay now I'm just heart broken! :disappoin This fooled me too, until I got a good look at that thing.
KAGEKI It stinks. Apr 26, 2009 #7 KamenGrappler said: Click to expand... That fooled me so much, but it did desensitize pretty much everything I thought of her.
KamenGrappler said: Click to expand... That fooled me so much, but it did desensitize pretty much everything I thought of her.
Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Apr 27, 2009 #8 KamenGrappler said: Click to expand... That one fooled me for sure. I betting she haves a hairy snatch anyways, like most asians in Japan do.
KamenGrappler said: Click to expand... That one fooled me for sure. I betting she haves a hairy snatch anyways, like most asians in Japan do.
KAGEKI It stinks. Apr 27, 2009 #10 SapphireBlue said: This picture: Click to expand... That was pretty convincing, too bad it ain't real.
SapphireBlue said: This picture: Click to expand... That was pretty convincing, too bad it ain't real.