People Looking for Zyuranger HQ (TVNihon may be interested)

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails, but this auction is for a set of VCDs not DVDs.
 
And I'm sure for older series TVN is only interested in Official R2 DVD's.

Weren't you banned from Rangerboard because you sold HK merch and shipped them poorly and then broke the selling/buying ban on you?
 
And I'm sure for older series TVN is only interested in Official R2 DVD's.

Weren't you banned from Rangerboard because you sold HK merch and shipped them poorly and then broke the selling/buying ban on you?

Didnt know the audio was Thai and stuff, my bad guys forget the idea :laugh:

Oh and no, I wasnt banned from Rangerboard for selling HK merch etc. I was banned because a bunch of people decided to bitch and moan at me because items had 'apparently' been broken in the mail (amongst other reasons this was the one that stood out), I never ship poorly and never intend to. Why put perfectly good items and your own reputation at risk?

(Yeah I apparently broke the selling ban too, but I was simply offering to paint a Digivice custom colours for someone as long as they paid for the paints and shipping, thats not selling but BlackAdam thinks it is :disappoin )

If anyone from RangerBoard is reading this, I would love another chance to come back to the board :thumbs:
 
I believe Elite Justice Fansubs is subbing Zyuranger now, so I don't believe this is necessary. TV-Nihon is probably too busy with keeping up with newer series to even bother with it anyway.

If anyone from RangerBoard is reading this, I would love another chance to come back to the board :thumbs:

Why care so much about RangerBoard? Stay with us! We have more JUSTICE and SCIENCE then they'll ever have! :thumbs:
 
Why care so much about RangerBoard? Stay with us! We have more JUSTICE and SCIENCE then they'll ever have! :thumbs:

LoL hey dont get me wrong, I wouldnt be leaving this board. I just know a few people on RB :)

Im staying put, this board is the ****. Especially for the fansubs, Its what started me watching Kamen Rider Den-O. And Zyuranger is finally here? WOOT :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top