Panty-shots in Older School Toku?

Keith Justice

New Member
Jet132.png


So... I think I remember seeing this a lot in Shader... saw MAD amount of Ako's undies while she was saving a good friend... does Japan just not care?

Or... *did* they just not care cuz I don't think I really see it happen anymore.
 
Don't think so, but Ako did a mad spin kick that was just...... is was undies just not a big deal over there? Or I guess once upon a time?
 
Jet132.png


So... I think I remember seeing this a lot in Shader... saw MAD amount of Ako's undies while she was saving a good friend... does Japan just not care?

Or... *did* they just not care cuz I don't think I really see it happen anymore.

I usually take a lot of shots.
Ever saw my Mori Megumi panty-shot collage?
 
Perhaps this doesn't happen anymore due to broadcast/censorship standards or something.

Also, yeah, weiiiiiird thread here.
 
It's fanservice. I had that impression from watching anime.

Why they don't have it anymore? Cencorship, I guess?

Though Fourze proved to me how hot thighs can be, so I don't miss them.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top