I`m selling some Kamen rider kiva trading cards. this are the card numbers:
1-5-5-6-6-7-7-8-10-11-11-12-16-16-18-19-21-21-22-23-24-26-26-28-28-29-29-30-32-36-36-39-39-40-41-42-42-45-46-46-47-47-48-49-51-51-52-52-55-55-56-58-60-61-62-62-63-SP10
If you`re interested in all the cards ( whithout doubles ) I`ll sell them por 30€ all 40 cards including the special card.
regular singles 1€ and SP 2€
I`m from Spain but I`ll ship worlwide.
if you`re interested on all cards including doubles the price is 40€ with free shipping.
I`m also interested in trade for Core medal sets, astro switches, Gaia memories or some mask collection figures.
1-5-5-6-6-7-7-8-10-11-11-12-16-16-18-19-21-21-22-23-24-26-26-28-28-29-29-30-32-36-36-39-39-40-41-42-42-45-46-46-47-47-48-49-51-51-52-52-55-55-56-58-60-61-62-62-63-SP10
If you`re interested in all the cards ( whithout doubles ) I`ll sell them por 30€ all 40 cards including the special card.
regular singles 1€ and SP 2€
I`m from Spain but I`ll ship worlwide.
if you`re interested on all cards including doubles the price is 40€ with free shipping.
I`m also interested in trade for Core medal sets, astro switches, Gaia memories or some mask collection figures.