OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Anybody else pick up a box of DX Sound OOO Driver #2? I bought two boxes when they went on sale from HLJ. I just wanted a little TaToBa and TaJaDor, and I'm two peices away from that. Anyone up for a trade or sale?

I need-

2. Tora
12. Condor

I can trade-

1. Taka (TaToBa sounds)
10. Taka (TaJaDor sounds)

Full ShaUTa Combo
7. Shachi
8. Unagi
9. Tako

I also have a full Putotyra Combo but I'd only trade for both the Tora and Condor or a really good offer of something else.
 
Sighs......... still no findings here for capsule medals here in Taiwan.......:redface2: but at least there's a few Medal Jaliburs, Birth Busters, Taja Spinners, and a ****-LOAD of Birth Drivers !!!! discounted at half price xD
 
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan................ The Birth Driver is soooooooo frequently seen here in Taiwan. I've been going around in the 2 cities I've been staying at (Taipei and Kao Shiung), which happens to be the 2 biggest cities here in TW with more model / toy shops, and occasionally I would see a OOO DX hear here and there, but the Birth Driver is just all over the place and discounted too at half price. It recently just went down again and still no one is buying them =/

Even the Birth Buster is harder to find than the Birth Driver, and its 3 times more expensive. :O_O:
 
^ Dude, I know right?

Why are Birth Drivers so common compared to OOO Driver? Even at HLJ, its still available at I think 50% off.

I just got sucked into OOO, and I'm thinking of either getting a SIC or the DX Driver as merchandise. But it's so hard to find one, even on ebay its going for crazy prices. Then again, its been nearly a year since it finished airing.

Put that together with OOO Medals, my wallet is going to die....

Any tips guys?
 
My tip: Wait for Korean version... Or wait till some country to show OOO and have lots of Drivers around. That the slowest but the most $ saving way to get them
 
^ Dude, I know right?

Why are Birth Drivers so common compared to OOO Driver? Even at HLJ, its still available at I think 50% off.

Probably because the Birth driver isn't very interesting. The OOO driver is the main one used in the show, plus it has a lot of features. Meteor's driver is also constantly sold out, despite not having as much functionality as the OOO or Fourze ones, but it's just cool. Birth was a great character, but his driver.. even at half price is pretty meh.

If you desperately want an OOO driver, your only options are to wait for the Hong Kong release (which will have quiet sounds) or the Korean version (which will potentially have slightly different SFX).. or just pay the insane prices. Personally, I'd wait. The louder sounds are better, but it's not worth paying those prices and you might get lucky and be able to score a Japanese one once the Hong Kong ones are out, since there won't be as much demand.

I'm hoping that the Double and Decade re-releases start a trend of older henshin drivers/devices being re-released every so often, but OOO's obviously wouldn't be for a long time, even if that does happen.
 
the birth driver wasnt that cool, i was going to get it last year but the functions of it were stupid like they didnt put a medal reader inside to summon a specific weapon like they did on the show, it would have put me over the top of getting it if they put one in it. but summoning weapons in order it would have been pointless.
 
My tip: Wait for Korean version... Or wait till some country to show OOO and have lots of Drivers around. That the slowest but the most $ saving way to get them
but wait! they may change the voice for korean version like they did with w. we'll just have to see.

I'm hoping that the Double and Decade re-releases start a trend of older henshin drivers/devices being re-released every so often, but OOO's obviously wouldn't be for a long time, even if that does happen.
the reason they're re releasing the w driver is kuz that belt was popular at the time w aired plus it can be released along with the kr vs ss movie. as for decade, i'm not sure if his belt was that popular during his airing but they're releasing it kuz he's in the movie.

we could see them re releasing the ooo driver..maybe.
 
Hopefully, we'll see a re-release. Although that means releasing all of the DX Medals. Doubt that's gonna happen :(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top