OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Those I'll wait until I get back to Hong Kong. I bought Medal Set 01 because they were quite cheap on Hobby Search compared to prices in HK.

EDIT: Have I posted this before?

4543112665102000.jpg

Dun think so..... though I know you certainly listed it a few times for those of us who asked =P

Cant believe i missed the Medal Holder on CSToys last night. I was on the site, saw the listing and for some reason it didnt even register in my mind that it was for sale until about 20 minutes later.

Dude..... there was only 1...... @_@ ....... I wanted it too but just deicded nah, not yet >.<
 
Dun think so..... though I know you certainly listed it a few times for those of us who asked =P

That was me, lol, and i do remember them all now:
Sasori Core, Kani Core, Ebi Core, Urataros, Den-O Super Climax Form, Accel Trial, W (CJ) with Hard Bolider, Ichigo with Cyclone, Ichigo, Nigo, Nega Den-O (Rare).
 
That was me, lol, and i do remember them all now:
Sasori Core, Kani Core, Ebi Core, Urataros, Den-O Super Climax Form, Accel Trial, W (CJ) with Hard Bolider, Ichigo with Cyclone, Ichigo, Nigo, Nega Den-O (Rare).

My bad is Ryuutaros not Urataros, in Ganbaride Gun Form will show up and do finisher.
 
Ya I remembering asking at least twice as well =P

I think I'll go ahead and make a list of all the non-show / animal medals in a list form, unless someone has done it already. :O
 
Shuki has posted a list of the animals that weren't shown in the show but can be heard from hacking the ooo driver on page 18. here are the ones that were not shown in the show;

- Yadokari (Hermit Crab)
- Seiuchi (Walrus)
- Shirokuma (Polar Bear)
- Pengin (Penguin)
- Hachi (Bee)
- Mukade (Centipede)
- Shika (Deer)
- Ushi (Bull/Cow)
- Gazeru (Gazelle)
- Panda (Panda...)
- Kankaruu (Kangaroo)
- Ari (Ant)

aren't there a couple more but only in the ganbaride game?
 
Shuki has posted a list of the animals that weren't shown in the show but can be heard from hacking the ooo driver on page 18. here are the ones that were not shown in the show;

- Yadokari (Hermit Crab)
- Seiuchi (Walrus)
- Shirokuma (Polar Bear)
- Pengin (Penguin)
- Hachi (Bee)
- Mukade (Centipede)
- Shika (Deer)
- Ushi (Bull/Cow)
- Gazeru (Gazelle)
- Panda (Panda...)
- Kankaruu (Kangaroo)
- Ari (Ant)

aren't there a couple more but only in the ganbaride game?

Only Panda has been released as a Ganbaride special.

SHF TakaKiriBa & TakaToraTar review:
http://ameblo.jp/kim1120/entry-10897985204.html

SHF Gamel will be a Tamashii Web Exclusive for October.
 
Shuki has posted a list of the animals that weren't shown in the show but can be heard from hacking the ooo driver on page 18. here are the ones that were not shown in the show;

- Yadokari (Hermit Crab)
- Seiuchi (Walrus)
- Shirokuma (Polar Bear)
- Pengin (Penguin)
- Hachi (Bee)
- Mukade (Centipede)
- Shika (Deer)
- Ushi (Bull/Cow)
- Gazeru (Gazelle)
- Panda (Panda...)
- Kankaruu (Kangaroo)
- Ari (Ant)

aren't there a couple more but only in the ganbaride game?

Oh I meant a list of all the "rider only" medals, like the ones with blue rims =P


For example the Candy Toy (or anything with plastic rims)​

Showa Riders:

• Ichigo
• V3
• Amazon
• Black
• RX

Heisei Riders:

• Kuuga
• Den-O

Other Riders:

• Neo Den-O
• Joker

Alternate Forms:

•

Upgraded Forms:

• Super Climax Form
• CJX
• Accel Trial

Specials:

• Decade face thingy
• Denliner
• 11 Riders Kick
•

Kaijin:

• Momotaros


Vehicles:

• Skull w/ Skullboiler


Only Panda has been released as a Ganbaride special.

SHF TakaKiriBa & TakaToraTar review:
http://ameblo.jp/kim1120/entry-10897985204.html

SHF Gamel will be a Tamashii Web Exclusive for October.

Woot ~ :thumbs: can't wait for them to get Mezool ~

FINALLY my desires have taken over my body and soul. I have ordered OOO Driver and Medal-Set 01! SUBARASHI!!!!:thumbs:

Welcome to the club my friend, we've been expecting you :coolshades:


But yeah what about theose EX set 1 and 2 ? with the Diend Complete and Crystal Skull and Blade forms and stuff ? are those all plastic or diecast? :O_O:
 
But yeah what about theose EX set 1 and 2 ? with the Diend Complete and Crystal Skull and Blade forms and stuff ? are those all plastic or diecast? :O_O:

I believe it's die cast, but it's for July.

EDIT: Medagabryu is available on Hobby Search, Medal Set 01 still there, you can preorder Project BM GataKiriBa as well.

Medagabryu and Medal Set 03 still on AmiAmi

Medal List in Ganbaride website updated:
http://www.ganbaride.com/product/medal.html
 
Last edited:
Well, I just realized that the guys at RRR made a full list of all the medals that are to come in the next few months and what's already out. I just wanted to post the non-show/movies medals to know which riders / forms they've done and / or haven't yet.

Can't believe that Kiva Emperor is red.....instead of gold :(
 
Well, I just realized that the guys at RRR made a full list of all the medals that are to come in the next few months and what's already out. I just wanted to post the non-show/movies medals to know which riders / forms they've done and / or haven't yet.

Can't believe that Kiva Emperor is red.....instead of gold :(

We at RRR like to be complete about everything and anything possible. Jedimon keeps that **** in check.

As for Kiva Emperor, the Rider Medals tend to always go off of eye color, hence why Kiva was Yellow and Emperor is Red.

W is an exception of course.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top