OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

Damn that Iceland volcano!!!!!>:( Now my Medal Set 01 is probably delayed!! Thank goodness my OOO Driver has already arrived in UK, should get it tomorrow. :D
 
So, I got the DX sets.... Now, I just need the EX medals and the BuraKaWani ones (if they release it)..... ;)
 
Hmmm... I've tinkered around with the OOO Driver and in my opinion, it feels underwhelming compared to the W Driver... I do like the medals as display pieces... Again, it's just my opinion and should not deter folks who would like to pick it up.
 
Last edited:
I don't have the belt, but I'd say it definitely seems that way. Gaia Memories are much better as standalone pieces, but the medals are superior in construction (for the most part) and for display, imo.

Now if the figures I want to display them with would just get here, already :shakefist
 
Originally posted by Jeffry2010 on the OOO Rumor thread.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyeeXRkpycs&feature=feedu"]O-Medal Set EX (Lobster, Scorpion & Crab)[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top