Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos. Dec 29, 2010 #11 Birth's gimmick is much cooler than say, Ixa. I like Birth's design. Seems..really technological.
KamenRiderBiblio Micchy Did Nothing Wrong Dec 29, 2010 #12 *insert Medal* *Old Facebook chat pop* POP! BURESTO CANNON! *insert another medal* CELL BURST!
Black Fang Active Member Dec 30, 2010 #13 Smilodon said: Birth's gimmick is much cooler than say, Ixa. I like Birth's design. Seems..really technological. Click to expand... What was wrong with IXA?
Smilodon said: Birth's gimmick is much cooler than say, Ixa. I like Birth's design. Seems..really technological. Click to expand... What was wrong with IXA?
m121akuma Member Dec 30, 2010 #14 Birth is a pretty cool guy. He twists his belt and doesn't afraid of anything. And I'm going to call him Birthy from now on. Jus' sayin'.
Birth is a pretty cool guy. He twists his belt and doesn't afraid of anything. And I'm going to call him Birthy from now on. Jus' sayin'.
KamenRiderBiblio Micchy Did Nothing Wrong Dec 30, 2010 #15 Black Fang said: What was wrong with IXA? Click to expand... He was a Catholic.
KazumI A.K.A. NipponHero! Dec 30, 2010 #16 KamenRiderBiblio said: He was a Catholic. Click to expand... LOL. xD
K kamen rider simon Member Dec 30, 2010 #17 KamenRiderBiblio said: He was a Catholic. Click to expand... :rofl:
KingRanger Banned Dec 30, 2010 #18 I'm really not sure how he can be your favorite rider when you saw him hardly at all in 1 ep.
Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos. Dec 30, 2010 #19 There was nothing wrong with Ixa's gimmick. I just prefered Birth's Cell Medal/Gachapon gimmick to Ixa's Knuckle/Fuestles.
There was nothing wrong with Ixa's gimmick. I just prefered Birth's Cell Medal/Gachapon gimmick to Ixa's Knuckle/Fuestles.
P Phanto5692 Member Dec 30, 2010 #20 KamenRiderBiblio said: He was a Catholic. Click to expand... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Good one. :thumbs:
KamenRiderBiblio said: He was a Catholic. Click to expand... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Good one. :thumbs: