Throwing Some Justice!

No doubt, I agree on the packaging.

Speaking of UK Blu-rays, I'm have an eye of getting this next. I heard great buzz about it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Loved-Ones-Blu-ray-Xavier-Samuel/dp/B003YUBZ7A"]The Loved Ones [Blu-ray]: Amazon.co.uk: Xavier Samuel, Jessica McNamee, Sean Byrne: DVD[/ame]

Welcome
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfBo1Gl2MDc"]YouTube - ?????????? CM? Blu-ray Kamen rider CM with english sub[/ame]

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I can't wait, especially for the Star Wars stuff. I hope the grain is kept to a minimum.

I know, I've bought these six movies so many times, it won't hurt to buy them one more time.....

[hide]
eqsg9x.png
[/hide]

Red DS Ranger!
I just want to own all of them them at least in one format! and Blu-ray would be perfect for these films!

Superman & Star Wars Anthology sets are gonna be big sellers this year. I can't wait, especially for the Star Wars stuff. I hope the grain is kept to a minimum.

:laugh:

There would be an uproar if the film grain was digitally taken away. Many people consider that part of the films original look and should be kept intact. Besides, removing grain throu DNR also removes fine details. You would notice this most during closeups of people's faces because they would look like wax models,due to all the detail being removed.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
They've messed with Star Wars enough times. I heard they're going to digitally insert Jar Jar into the Death Star Battle as one of the Rebel Fighters.

Eye See You
There would be an uproar if the film grain was digitally taken away. Many people consider that part of the films original look and should be kept intact. Besides, removing grain throu DNR also removes fine details. You would notice this most during closeups of people's faces because they would look like wax models,due to all the detail being removed.

I understand that. But I'd take that waxy look over the visual annoying of horrid grain.

There is good grain and bad grain.

An example of bad grain is The Walking Dead. When the entire episode or movie is just covered in that ****, it pisses me off. It's just a nasty visual disturbance for me and many others as well.