Banned
All right, all right.

It has been weeks, weeks since I've created a thread about Lord of the Rings, so now I decided that it's time to make it a official thread right here. Come now, I have a stunning announcement from Warner Bros!

If you're Superman fan, then feast your eyes upon this!

Warner Home Video has announced The Superman Motion Picture Anthology for Blu-ray release on June 7. The 8-disc collection features all five Superman movies (Superman: The Movie, Superman II, Superman III, Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (Christopher Reeve), and Superman Returns (Brandon Routh)) with 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio sound (Stereo for Superman IV).

Also, for the first time on BD, the theatrical version of Superman II is presented in addition to the already released Richard Donner cut, while the original Superman movie is presented in both theatrical and extended versions. This release also marks the premiere on Blu-ray of movies III and IV of the series.

The collection comes with more than twenty hours of supplemental features including deleted scenes, the documentaries The Cinematic Saga of Superman and Look, Up in the Sky! The Amazing Story of Superman, plus the 1950's George Reeves' movie Superman and the Mole-Men , the complete Fleischer/Famous Studios 1940's theatrical cartoons and much more.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=6125

[HIDE]
supermananthology.jpg
[/HIDE]

Let me ask you of this...are you going to get your hands on this?! 'Cos I'm going to get it! Blimey..I never been this overexcited ever since I was a little boy!

Don't forget to get your hands on coming June 7th!

An WB screws up yet again by leaving out supergirl... Movie cash is always nice, but let wait and see whut the retail price is first.

Banned
I don't think they're leaving Supergirl out. I'm sure that Supergirl will be on Blu-Ray somewhere in the future, not right now.

Even though it was a spin-off it was still somewhat cannon. WB sold the rights to supergirl and later bought back in time to release the superman DVD boxset and didn't include it then.

So after many complains from fans who wanted a "More Complete" boxset they do the same thing 5 years later on blu-ray.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I'm a stickler for buying DVDs and having everything in one, but it doesn't bother me. Not a huge Superman fan anyway.

Banned
Ladies and Gentlemen..it's official. Disney's in love with Tron franchise! This blu-ray user's review were talking about this new limited edition of Tron in this big-ass disc boxed set!

What's being included in this limited edition of Tron:

Tron 3D Blu-Ray
Tron 2D Blu-Ray
Regular DVD
Disney File
Tron Classic

(Five disc in boxed set).

Read more from Kenneth Brown!

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/TRON-Legacy-3D-and-TRON-Blu-ray/20457/#Review

Read my smart post
Ladies and Gentlemen..it's official. Disney's in love with Tron franchise! This blu-ray user's review were talking about this new limited edition of Tron in this big-ass disc boxed set!

What's being included in this limited edition of Tron:

Tron 3D Blu-Ray
Tron 2D Blu-Ray
Regular DVD
Disney File
Tron Classic

(Five disc in boxed set).

Read more from Kenneth Brown!

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/TRON-Legacy-3D-and-TRON-Blu-ray/20457/#Review

What the ****? We've known about the 5 disc special for months...why are you even bothering?

Banned
What the ****? We've known about the 5 disc special for months...why are you even bothering?

What's wrong with mentioning them again in Blu-Ray discussion thread? The 5 disc special just came out yesterday, so I don't see why not discussing it here? should I even bothering???

Maybe some of us already got five disc special by now. Maybe they can discuss it here.