Not much love for Drive?

Dr Kain, I'm watching now V3 and Stronger and soon others Showa Riders. When I have completed V3 and Stronger, They will be in my top five.
 
So I caught up with the show, and I... think it's improved significantly. I wouldn't say it's better than the worst of the non-Wizard shows after Decade was at this point (Fourze was awesome at this point in fact), but I would say it's definitely better than Wizard right now, and I've turned around quite a bit in regards to the show in fact.

The first handful of episodes were... dreadful, definitely, but they're not forcing quirks and schticks as much anymore and the side characters are becoming less forced and more unique and nice on their own. So yeah, it's no W, but it's okay. Hopefully it keeps improving.
 
So far it is the most boring Rider show I ever watched (which was Faiz until Wizard happened). Of course, that could change eventually, but I don't think it is going to happen. I mean, unless they change the writer for the show or something. On top of that, Drive is unfortunate to be a follow-up show to Gaim, which was incredible, to say the least.
 
Drive is much more a HERO SHOW, and Gaim is more like a ANIME SHOW.

Drive is better for me, is more Kamen Rider, is more a Super Hero show. Gaim is good in her own way of story.
 
So far it is the most boring Rider show I ever watched (which was Faiz until Wizard happened)..

You just pooped on my 2nd favourite rider and one that I liked as well...to a much lesser extent. okay well, I just like Wizard's design and premise. People need hope! Why not it be a Kamen Rider!!
btw, what's the theme for Drive anyways? Partnership? ...even though Gaim was Friendship & hard choices which is sort of similar...
 
btw, what's the theme for Drive anyways? Partnership? ...even though Gaim was Friendship & hard choices which is sort of similar...

Isn't it finding what drives/motivates a person? Sadly this theme gets really muddled when the main hero is a cop who has to get motivated to do his job in most of the arcs so far
 
Riku Sanjo was never one to be expected to write any actual themes and ideas into a show to begin with, I think people realized that half-way through Kyoryuger
 
The theme is micro machines.

Hypado, no offense, but how do you know those two shows are going to be in your top 5? You haven't finished them. The endings could suck badly.
 
Isn't it finding what drives/motivates a person? Sadly this theme gets really muddled when the main hero is a cop who has to get motivated to do his job in most of the arcs so far
It seems like it's supposed to be motivation, yeah, and I think he is getting more motivated as the show goes on (and now we have Mach, a seemingly slacker-not-taking-things-seriously type thrown in), but how well they're dealing with that theme remains to be seen.
 
You just pooped on my 2nd favourite rider and one that I liked as well...to a much lesser extent. okay well, I just like Wizard's design and premise. People need hope! Why not it be a Kamen Rider!!
btw, what's the theme for Drive anyways? Partnership? ...even though Gaim was Friendship & hard choices which is sort of similar...
I didn't poop on anything, though. I only said I was bored when watching Faiz and Wizard. That doesn't mean those shows were bad.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top