Not Having a Girlfriend/Boyfriend for the Winter Appreciation/Unappreciation

Mr. Underachiever

Is not impressed right now...
Not Having a Girlfriend/Boyfriend for the Winter (Un)Appreciation

I don't really know what to say. I keep reading on other boards how much it sucks to not have a girlfriend during the winter. But tell me what you guys (who are single) think. Do you like not having a girlfriend/boyfriend during this time of year? Do you hate it?
 
ugh i hate not having a girl in the winter. my best friend has one now[hes actually had one since he started this year] and really it just makes me pissed sometimes. but i've steped up my game in the last year and i should be able to score one as soon as i get out of my house and get a job.
 
As absolutely corny as this sounds, I'm a firm believer in true love. I also believe that I'll meet whoever that may be when the time is right. I feel that if I try to rush the process and go looking for someone just for the sake of having a girlfriend then it's almost like trying to forge love, and that, my friends, is not cool.
 
As absolutely corny as this sounds, I'm a firm believer in true love. I also believe that I'll meet whoever that may be when the time is right. I feel that if I try to rush the process and go looking for someone just for the sake of having a girlfriend then it's almost like trying to forge love, and that, my friends, is not cool.

Corny? nah dude! Some people don't just get it. I'm in the same boat as you dude! I try not to explain myself, especially to my family. Everytime we have a party amongst our family relatives, that subject always comes up, which pisses me off. The way they say it almost sounds as if they're provoking you, especially my uncle. He provoked me once, almost ended up with me fucking up his ugly face.

Sorry for the vulgarity:sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top