Nolan Batman #3: The Dark Knight Rises

So far they're adding Catwoman, Two-Face, Penguin, Hugo Strange, and Taila. The only villains returning from Arkham Asylum are Joker, Harley, and The Riddler.
 
So far they're adding Catwoman, Two-Face, Penguin, Hugo Strange, and Taila. The only villains returning from Arkham Asylum are Joker, Harley, and The Riddler.

Solomon Grundy was revealed recently too. Robin will be available with a pre order I believe.
 
Haha, why? I'd be shocked to meet someone who wasn't.

I don't know if you live any where near me, I'd love to show you a friend of mine. She hates Nolan's Batman. Never seen it, but hates it. Apparently she "has her reasons". She loved Inception though. So I guess it's not Nolan.
 
I don't know if you live any where near me, I'd love to show you a friend of mine. She hates Nolan's Batman. Never seen it, but hates it. Apparently she "has her reasons". She loved Inception though. So I guess it's not Nolan.

Some among my friends also dislike Nolan's Batman, but their reasons for why change with every time you ask them, so the rest of the group simply dismiss them for being cynical a$$holes :laugh:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…